Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Island Life Diary

    After carefully reading You Jingxiao's message, Yao Qiong fell silent.

    She is more straightforward and doesn't care about things, but that doesn't mean she's stupid.

    Having known You Jingxiao for so many years, she still knows what kind of temperament the other party has.

    Although she could understand that she was flustered when she first arrived in an unfamiliar environment, but it didn't make sense for You Jingxiao to be bombarded by the news.

    And——

    Yao Qiong touched the medicine for abdominal pain and diarrhea just given to her by the program team in her backpack.

    Is this a little too coincidental?

    With a little doubt in my heart, what happened this morning was infinitely magnified.

    Yao Qiong replied to him:

    -Professor You, have you connected to the network port at this time?

    You Jingxiao, who was squinting and basking in the sun outside the cave, froze: "..."

    Has he acted before?

    If Yao Qiong could ask such a question, he must have already guessed something. You Jingxiao has always known how smart she is.

    If she continues to lie at this time, she will definitely end up getting angrier in exchange.

    You Jingxiao had no choice but to admit:

    - Well, it's connected.

    Yao Qiong continued to ask:

    -Then you saw me working?

    ...What a cold tone.

    You Jingxiao: Yes.

    really.

    Yao Qiong rubbed her hair, feeling a little headache.

    She just said that You Jingxiao is not the kind of character who is always embarrassing others for no reason, and now he is probably a little angry when he finds out that he has been fooled by her.

    -Sorry, I didn't mean to hide it.

    - Sorry, I didn't mean to peek.

    The two apologized to each other in unison.     -... -...This time, You Jingxiao moved a step faster: -It     's my problem,

    I     shouldn't bother you even though I know you are busy.     He just couldn't accept that he hadn't seen Yao Qiong in less than a month, and there were so many men around him.     And they are still getting along for the purpose of dating, but he has no position to interfere.     who is he?     After all, he was just Yao Qiong's former colleague. The relationship between the two is much better than that of ordinary colleagues, but in Yao Qiong's heart, they are just ordinary friends at best.     Seeing You Jingxiao's sincere apology, Yao Qiong felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.     From the moment the two met, she was an invincible and uncompromising commander in front of You Jingxiao.     One day when the other party finds out that she is on this kind of sticky love variety show, it is really embarrassing.     Yao Qiong replied to him: Because the situation was more complicated at the beginning, I only went to variety shows to make money, so don't think too much about it. Not leaving now is also because there will be liquidated damages. After all, when we leave the island, we need money to do anything.     Facing Yao Qiong's detailed explanation, You Jingxiao couldn't help but feel a little ridiculous and embarrassed by his behavior.     Just as he was about to say something more, Yao Qiong asked again: Does your stomach really hurt?     You Jingxiao: "..."     He: It was true just now, but it's gone now. You don't have to worry about me anymore, just focus on your work.     ——Well, no matter what, Commander Yao couldn't let Commander know that he was pretending to be sick.     Yao Qiong didn't want to investigate further about the other party's physical condition.