Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao's astonished appearance once again attracted a chuckle from the program crew.

    Under the glare of the two, the program group stopped their laughter and continued to say seriously: "So, now, please return the token of each other to each other.

    Of course, we know that even if you are not in a group, your friendship still remains. Long live." The

    last sentence, no matter how you hear it, has a teasing taste.

    Helpless, You Jingxiao started again to help Yao Qiong untie the bracelet.

    You Jingxiao's pale complexion looked more transparent under the sun, and the blue-purple blood vessels on his arms were clearly visible.

    While explaining, he asked, "Why didn't you choose the green bracelet? Don't you like green the most?"

    [Damn it! So there is still a reason for the Youshen bracelet? ]

    [Suddenly felt that he was a little hardworking, knowing that this was a gift for the girl, so he specially chose a color she liked. ]

    [I understand! ! ! Before the guests come to participate in this kind of program, they will definitely take that kind of small questionnaire, filling in their preferences and so on. The program team must have seen that, so they specially arranged a green bracelet, trying to trick the teacher! 】

    【Too dog, too dog, too dog. ]

    Hearing You Jingxiao's question, Yao Qiong frowned and thought about it carefully for a long time.

    Just now she just picked up a leftover bracelet after everyone finished choosing, and didn't pay special attention to the color, so she didn't know who chose green.

    Yao Qiong asked: "You should still remember what color you guys chose, right? Tell me."

    It's good that she didn't mention this, but when she mentioned it, You Jingxiao's face turned dark.

    For a moment, You Jingxiao reluctantly said: "Bi Mingwei chose the brown one, Duan Li chose the yellow one, Ye Xu chose the white one...Qin Lie chose the blue one."

    In fact, he wanted to say that he didn't remember, but he couldn't be fooled. Yao Qiong. Based on his memory, how could Ken not remember these things that just happened.

    Sure enough, as soon as You Jingxiao finished speaking, Yao Qiong's first reaction was to clap his hands, regretfully saying: "Qin Lie? Well, he shouldn't have been let go just now!"

    You Jingxiao: "..."

    What's the matter, he won't leave I go?

    But Yao Qiong didn't dwell on this issue for too long, anyway, she didn't think she would lose.

    Then, she recalled carefully: "There are five boys and four girls, so one of the boys must be alone. Your side is brown, yellow, white, blue, green... hiss.

    " It was very casual, so Yao Qiong really didn't pay much attention to what color bracelets everyone chose.

    At this moment, she could only recall that Ning Bing, who set off with her, seemed to be holding a dark bracelet.

    But now at least there is already information from the boys, so it will be very easy to correspond when the time comes.

    After Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao returned each other's bracelets and bracelets, the program team continued: "Now, please help to put a name tag on the other party.