✧༺ 1 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

This bitch is testing my patients now

This bitch is testing my patients now. He's bleeding to death and still isn't opening his mouth. I clenched my jaw and walked towards him. I bent to his height and held his jaw with one hand, pointing my gun on his chin with my other hand.

"Just tell me who this Crystal is and I'll let you go." I said in a clam voice.

"Even if you kill me here, I won't tell you." He laughed, his mouth was bleeding with all the beating he had. It's been 23 minutes and he isn't fucking speaking.

Who the hell is this Crystal? I've been finding her for almost 6 months now. She took our position as the mafia boss here. We're second in position because of her. How much does she pay her men to keep quite that even after beating him to death he isn't speaking. I wanted to run a background check on him and nothing came out. She has hidden all of her men's profile.

We caught this man because we got to know that there is a bug in our place who is giving all out confidential information to that Crystal.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard something fall. I looked in the direction to see a girl standing there. She's beautiful, her almond like eyes were wide open and darted towards the man on the ground. She had a small frame and petite figure and was wearing a white tank top with brown pants. My brain stopped working when I saw her.

I smirked seeing her gulping a lump and walked towards her. She started taking steps back. She was scared and I liked the fear in her eyes. I stood in front of her and she hit the wall behind, her smell, it's New York.97. Hmm interesting.

She looked straight in my eyes. What? The fear I saw a second ago wasn't there anymore.

"What's your name?" I asked
"Kim Seo-yeon."

Everything around us was so quite, no one spoke anything. I bent to her height and told my men to kill that rat.

She flinched hearing a gunshot and looked behind me looking at the man that was laying dead on the cold floor. Her breath fastened and I can see sweat beads on her forehead.

"H-He died. He K-killed h-him." I smiled hearing her stutter. That looked cute tho. She was trying to be strong and now look at her. That's damn attractive. I wanted to kiss her luscious trembling lips but refrained myself.

I kept my finger on her lips. "Shh. It's a secret between you, me and them. And I'm sure you won't tell about this to anyone or you know what can happen. Am I right princess?" I said it in a seductive voice, god what is she doing to me?

She nodded her head slowly. I bent down to pick up the things she dropped. It was groceries.

"If you tell about this to anyone, I'll hunt you down princess." I said handing her the groceries. She again nodded. "Leave." With that she ran away. I saw her disappearing figure.

"Jake, I want her information. Everything, her name, her age everything."

"Yes sir."

I sat inside my car and headed toward the head quaters. On my way there I received a call from Jin hyung.

"Jungkook, anything?"

"No hyung, that motherfucker didn't open his mouth."

"What does she give her man in return of this loyalty?"

"I don't know hyung, I'm just as confused as you. How the hell is her every dog so loyal?"

"Dogs are meant to be loyal, Jungkook. All of us are in the head quaters. We need to talk about something."

"I'm on my way." I hung up on him.

__________________________________________

How are you all doing? I'm back with another story Hope you like it

I'm back with another story
Hope you like it. ♥

Thanks for reading 📖💖