✧༺ 47 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

Standing in front of my parents company in Melbourne, the memories rushed to me

Standing in front of my parents company in Melbourne, the memories rushed to me. Just how my parents betrayed me. Even Jungkook lived in a hell while growing up. His father killed his mother for cheating on him, since then he was trained to be the perfect CEO. The only difference between our parents were that Jungkook's Dad was upfront in everything. My parents did all this behind my back.

It's been a week since mine and Jungkook's engagement broke off. I received many calls, e-mail and even hand written letter through Jimin. It wasn't like he wanted me to leave everything and go back to him, he encouraged me and type of wrote a daily journal about how his day was and how much he missed me, but I never had the courage to write back to him. The thought of jungkook made me uncomfortable. I don't know why but i have that guilty conscience.

Well, I need to leave all those thoughts behind and do what I'm here for. Entering the company all the staff bowed at me and I returned it with a pleasant smile. For all of them I'm still the daughter of their boss, Kim Seo-yeon. I'm going to do the thing I've longed for.

I entered their cabin with a small smile on my face, I saw Mom doing some paper work on her desk and Dad was working on his computer. I cleared my throat to get their attention and when they did, I saw their faces were expressionless. Sitting on the sofa, I crossed my legs. This time, I can feel the power I had, the upper hand in this situation was mine. They both didn't speak, just looked at me with something I couldn't understand, hatred? Fear? Or was it jealousy?

I kept the papers on the table and motioned them to have a look. Mom got up from her place and took the papers still maintaining the eye contact.

"Disownment papers?" She whispered and chuckled. She put on a smirk and threw the paper. "You want us to disown you!!? YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT US!" She shouted.

"Ah-huh.. Sure as hell I am. Sign the papers." I kept my calm, even though right now I just wanted to stand up and pull the lady in front of me with her hair, drag in front of all the people outside and let them know what she has done, and what she plans on doing. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Dad stood up and came towards me, picking up the papers he signed them and looked at me with a disapproving look. "I wish we wouldn't have adopted you." He said.

"Oh Mr. Kim. I wish that every day. The way you snatched me from my Mom and all these years I blamed her for leaving me. Well, it's your mistake for all the things I'm doing now. I would be living a wonderful life but every time you're the one ruining it. First with my mom and then with my love. You deserve hell and that's what I'm going to show you." Saying this I stood up and snatched the papers in his hand, giving him a small smile, I left the cabin. Finally, I'm free. The title KIM was going and I've never felt this free. I can have my mother's name now.

After leaving the company, I received a call from my brother.

"Seo-yeon, is it over?" He asked, I can sense a bit of excitement in his voice.

"Hmm, it's done. I've never felt so relieved in all these years. It's like I'm a free bird now. Haha."

"Shall I proceed then." My phone vibrated with another call.

"Ya, you can. I'll call you back later, I've got another call." I hung up on him and recived the other call.

"Hey, Seo-yeon." I got a really enthusiastic hey from the other side. I don't know why he called but I can tell it's not good.

"You're in Australia right? Well I know you're there. Just listen to me. We are coming there for a mission and I think we might need your help. Cause as I can see, their men are in huge numbers and we're probably outnumbered. Please, Seo-yeon, you can do that for your brother right?"

I sighed. "Where is it?"

"Melbourne." They fucking knew it didn't they. I know jimin he wants me to meet Jungkook. But still I'm free now and I don't have any restrictions. I can help them.

"Alright, share your location. Just give me a signal and I'll be there."

Happy 10th anniversary

Thank you for reading 📖💜💞