✧༺ 23 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

Wah!! Seo-yeon, that was awesome

Wah!! Seo-yeon, that was awesome. How the hell did I do that!? I fucking told The Jeon Jungkook that he's the one to be blamed and not me? Wahh. I should get an award for that. I still can't believe I said that. I was smiling on my own when I saw all the members sitting on the couches. Why didn't I see them when I was going to Jungkook's room? I guess I was too engrossed in my thoughts.

I bowed in front of them. Well my behavior before was kinda rude. When Jin oppa told me that all of them were really worried for me, I pondered upon the things I said. I feel like a bad person.
"I'm sorry for before. I didn't mean to be rude."

"It's alright, we understood your situation." Jhope said. This guy has the prettiest smile I've ever seen. It can bright up the whole room. I smiled looking at him, he's the human vitamin.

"So how did it go with Jungkook, did he....i mean...did he do something?" Namjoon asked. I shook my head and heard them all sigh in relief. "Why? Did you expect him to do...... Something?" I asked not assured.

"You don't want to know what he can do when he's angry." I cleared my throat at yoongi's words. He kind of scares me. The people who are quite are the most dangerous. That's when I realise that I don't know them, how am I so comfortable around them!?

"I want to ask you all something." I said in a low voice. "Go ahead." Jin said.

"What is your job?"

"We're all businessmen, we have several companies all around the world." Lies. All lies. I saw Jungkook killing someone in that alley. The attack on me. I understand people have complications in their business but the way he tortured that person wasn't any sign of a normal businessman. Taking a deep breath I nodded. I saw Jungkook standing near the staircase. He knows, he was the one I saw, he knows that i know.

"Why don't we all have lunch?" Taehyung asked. Should I get to know them? That's how I can escape from here. I know the first time wasn't planned but this time I have to get out. I'm not sure what these people actually do, and if they are seriously thugs or mafias they would have half of the Korea under them.

I again nodded, when everyone left, Jungkook came beside me holding my waist, I tried taking his hand off but he tightened his grip and glared at me. He came closer to my ear "You know who we really are, don't you princess?" I sucked a sharp breath. Looking up at him, he had his one eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face. He pulled me more closer, we were just inches apart. I gulped feeling his breath on my lips. He came more close still keeping his hand on my waist.

With all my energy I pushed him, pain shoot up in my leg. Suddenly I was in air. I didn't understand what happened, then I realised that Jungkook picked me up in bridal style. He smiled at me and whispered "Just go with what they've said, we'll talk about this when they'll leave."

No one talked the whole lunch, it was awkward. Well why not when I'm sitting on Jungkook's lap!? I tried getting up but he didn't let me. He said if I tried getting up he's going to feed me like a child. This is already embarrassing and I didn't wanted to make it more.

Once they all left. I turned to Jungkook. "What is your job? You can't be a normal businessman. What do you actually do?" He sighed, looking at me with a sharp gaze and chuckled.

"First you tell me, who you really are princess?"

Sorry guys. The family issues escalated. But now everything is fine, I guess. 🥰
So I'll try to update faster. But I can't promise.

Thank you for reading 📖🎀