✧༺ 39 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

Three days to our engagement

Three days to our engagement. I'm excited, my relationship with Seo-yeon is now better. I think she's trying to be comfortable around me. I want to spoil her, give her the world's happiness and everything she could ever ask for. I've been waiting for our engagement for a long time. I got to know she liked things to be sober so I managed the hall accordingly. We changed our mansion's colour too. She likes lavender, so we did it in the combination of golden. It looks perfect ;)

She came out of the washroom while wiping her hair, god is this what you call beauty? God sent her here cause even he wasn't able to resist her. I smiled at my thoughts and again looked at her.

"Jungkook." She called out looking at me through the mirror. Damn! My name from her lips felt so fucking sexy.

"Yes princess." I said giving her all my attention.

"Can I go to the hospital today? I'll clean out my desk and meet some of my patients." She said applying cream on her face.

"Okay, but I'll come with you." She nodded, this made me happy she didn't deny my presence.

"I'll go and shower, till then can you make breakfast today? Then we'll leave." I said, she hummed in response going to the kitchen. I always thought of having a family, if Seo-yeon ever wants to have a baby, I'll leave mafia, I want my child to grow in a peaceful environment. Though I'll keep contacts with my members but won't participate in any mission.

After a long shower I entered the room and got dressed. Walking towards the kitchen I saw Seo-yeon sitting on the table filled with food, did I take so much time in showering?

"Come have your breakfast, you took so much time that it's already cold." She whined. God she'll be the death of me.

We reached the hospital and seeing her getting excited to meet her patients made me smile. All eyes were on us when we entered. Even the receptionist was shocked.

"Hey, is Mrs. Lee still in room no. 203?" Seo-yeon asked. The receptionist nodded and gave Seo-yeon her id card.

When we entered, I saw a old lady sitting on the bed watching TV and eating grapes.

"Grandma." Seo-yeon called out.

"Omo, is my daughter here? It's been so long since I've seen you. Aigoo, my daughter has glowed up huh?" Seo-yeon giggled and sat on the stool next to the bed.

"Omo, who's this handsome man?" She asked Seo-yeon, I bowed. "He's my fiancee." I was quite shocked when she said that, cause I thought she'll introduce me as her friend. Grandma smiled at Seo-yeon and caressed her hair.

"You've grown up Seo-yeon, I'm really happy for you." She said softly. Seo-yeon smiled and sniffled. Is she crying? What? Why? Did something happen? Did I do something wrong?

"Grandma-"

"I'm sorry Seo-yeon but I won't be able to come to your wedding." Seo-yeon nodded and wiped her tears.

"I understand. I'll leave now grandma. See you." She said and hugged her. Walking out of the room, I linked my hand with her "Is she someone close?" She looked up at me and smiled, tightening her hold on my hand.

"Hmm, she's here since I joined the hospital, her daughter has her own family and son's wife doesn't want her. The first time I talked to her, she told me I looked like her daughter." I smiled and pecked her lips. She's so cute!! I feel good that she's sharing things with me!

That's when the moment got ruined. An angry Jiwoo stood on the end of the alley.
"Jungkook, you stay out of it." Seo-yeon said. "I won't keep quite if she hurts you." I replied. "Let me handle my stuff." She said and got out of my grip standing in front of me.

Jiwoo came and slapped Seo-yeon across the face! My blood boiled when I saw the red mark on her cheek. "What the fuck Seo-yeon? How can you kill Min-jun? He was right, you're really a slut. First you made out with Min-jun and then went to jungkook. Wahh. You seriously run behind money huh!?" How dare she!!? Let me get out of this hospital, no one will remember that Jiwoo even existed.

Seo-yeon chuckled, "Jiwoo-yaa. Am I the one who runs behind money? Aren't you the one who got pregnant by your 'sugar daddy'? I made out with Min-jun but what did you do? You fucked him. And do you think he loved a gold digger like you? Heck he had 15 more sluts like you. And baby, you should thank me, afterall I didn't tell Min-jun about you child." Wahh I never knew she could look fucking sexy while arguing. God really sent me some miracle.

Thank you for reading 📖🎀