✧༺ 27 ༻✧

S E O K J I N

The tension inside the car can be felt from miles

The tension inside the car can be felt from miles. No one dared to speak in front of Jungkook, he's like a volcano that can erupt any minute. To be honest, I feel the chills in the air. I knew for a fact that what Min-jun said would make him angry, but I didn't know the Seo-yeon had kissed him either. This wasn't anger Jungkook was holding, it was jealousy. I can make it out with the look on his face, his brows are joined together and his jaw is clenched. I don't want him to hurt Seo-yeon anymore. He'll hurt her and then hurt himself for hurting her. I cleared my throat.

"Jungkook, don't do anything you'll regret later." He looked at me, no no, the correct word for this will be glared. He glared at me, I can feel a shiver run down my spine. Did I say something wrong? He didn't speak just looked down. Should I be scared for my life? Well messing with Jungkook when he's angry was the deadliest move ever. I should be proud of myself.

"She fucking kissed him!" Jungkook hissed. The car was suddenly extremely chilly, I knew every one felt a shiver run down their spine. I think I can get down here, I'll reach home tomorrow probably if I walk from here, it's better than to be in the same car as Jungkook. But I didn't dare say anything, heck there was no voice in my voice box. I should consult a doctor, for my throat, it doesn't speak around angry Jungkook.

It's an hour left until we reach Jungkook's place. I wanted to talk to him about the things Min-jun said but seeing him this angry, it's better not to. I don't understand how that Min-jun got a job in our hospital, every doctor there is assigned by the director after consultation of senior doctors and after a strict background check on them. I should take a board meeting.

"Suga, do a background check on all the doctor of Our hospital." I said and heard a small okay from him.

"Namjoon, take a good control of the media, nothing should leak out." He gave me a firm nod.

"Hobi, check all our weapons, and make sure they are working properly, we may need then any time." He hummed in response.

"Jimin make sure every guard is trained properly." He smiled and nodded.

"Taehyung, have every snipper ready to shoot any time." He gave me a salute and said yes.

I looked at Jungkook and he was already looking at me. "Jungkook, you....... Um.... You... You try to keep.... Yourself.... Calm." I nervously laughed. The car came to a hault. And Jungkook's mansion came in view.

Jungkook got out but when Taehyung tried moving out he shut the door on his face. What the fuck. We can't leave him alone with Seo-yeon right now. He might do something even he can't imagine.

"Leave, I want to talk to Seo-yeon alone." He said. But Jimin spoke in between.

"Jungkook, we'll spend the night here."

"No need. Just leave." Jungkook said through gritted teeth. Even a blind man can tell he was angry.

"Jungkook bu-"

"Just. Leave."

"He said leave, let's leave, please just leave!!!!!!" Taehyung said looking at jungkook's expression, he had a 'if you stay here even for a minute longer, I'll kill you' expression.

The car started moving but the thing that was bugging me was Seo-yeon's safety, I don't want her to get hurt. The first time I talked to her was when she was assaulted. The feeling when she hugged me and cried felt like a connection. She is like my little sister and how can a brother see his sister hurt?

But I can't do anything, if I go there, I'll be against Jungkook. And if I don't I will be getting Seo-yeon hurt. It's a big dilemma. What should I do?

Hey everyone it's a short update

Hey everyone it's a short update. Hope you like it.

Thanks for reading 📖🐬