✧༺ 49 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

I sat on the window seat checking all the appropriate entrances we can enter the warehouse from, Jimin hyung was on a call with someone, I guess he's checking everything

I sat on the window seat checking all the appropriate entrances we can enter the warehouse from, Jimin hyung was on a call with someone, I guess he's checking everything. Namjoon hyung was sitting in front of me typing something in his laptop. Jin hyung and taehyung hyung were discussing something while Suga hyung and Hobi hyung had their headphones on and were continuously giving commands to our guards.

We'll land in Australia in about 3 hours now. It was seriously a long flight and I haven't slept even a bit. We are fighting with one of the most feared gang of Australia. We got to know that they were taking girls and women from Korea and made them s*x slaves. Even though we smuggle drugs and all. But human trafficking was way out of our living. And the fact that they were taking girls from Korea, a country where we rule was the biggest crime they could have committed.

Jimin hyung came and sat in front of me, typing vigorously on his phone. "Hyung, what happened?" I asked softly. He looked at me with a 'I'm fucking smart' look and went back to typing. What is he up to? I hate to admit but he's really smart when it comes to things in which no one's mind work.

The warehouse has two entrances, first the main entryway, second is rear entrance. It also has a underground tunnel. It's in the middle of the forest and about 2 km away from the warehouse. The underground way has an alarm system, if it goes off the doors of the tunnel will close and water will start filling. So instead of sending someone inside the tunnel we'll guard it from outside and attack the warehouse from the other two entrance. If they get alarmed about our arrival, they'll try to escape from the tunnel route and we have people there too. ;)

But the problem is, what if he's already alarmed and have kept backups? Jimin hyung assured us that even if they have kings we have a queen on our side. But who is this queen!?

We reached the airport and authorities escorted us to our base. I took a long shower and kept my emotions aside. I have to focus on the mission right now. After I got my thoughts together, I wrapped a towel around my torso and got out of the shower. Now that I look myself in the mirror, I've been so worn out that I didn't even had time to look at myself, I look like a zombie. Let's get over with this mission then I'm going on a hibernation for atleast a week.

We start with our attack tomorrow so I have time to take a 15 minutes nap, then I have to work. Moving out of the bathroom I wore my shorts, and applied oil to my abs. I stood near the window, looking outside. What if she never comes back? I don't know why but I've got a gut feeling that she won't come back. I know I did wrong, I shouldn't have sighed the contract with the Kims, I should have known what they're were upto but I can't bring back what's already done. All I can do is beg for forgiveness. Well, Ranting about a thing I can't bring back or undo is like asking the waves to stop hitting the shore. It's useless as well as a waste of time.

Sighing I sat on the bed and took my phone scrolling through social media. It became boring to the point that I closed my eyes and sleep consumed me like a hurricane.

Thank you for reading

Thank you for reading. 🌼❣️