✧༺ 18 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

Eating and glaring was so damn sexy, I couldn't take my eyes off her

Eating and glaring was so damn sexy, I couldn't take my eyes off her. After meeting her I started smiling a lot, even if she wasn't in front of me, my thoughts were occupied by her, I never thought I'll be head over heels for someone but here she is proving me wrong. Why can't she just accept my love? Is it that hard? I'm better than that Min-jun guy, he's just a piece of trash. When Seo-yeon will get to know what he did she'll surely despise him. But I'll let her disclose this herself.

I'm getting a call from Suga hyung, isn't this surprising? He never called me, heck he would leave my message on seen and then reply back when I'm in front of him. Picking up the call, I didn't hear any 'hello' or 'hey' and he didn't even let me greet.

"Come to the head quarters with your princess." He hung up and I looked at her, she was still wearing my shirt from last night, I don't think she have clothes here, my tshirt will work as her dress. "Are you a patient of Compulsive staring?" She asked me covering herself from her little hands. I laughed at her comment, she has a pretty nice humor.

"We are going to my head quater. I'll lend you my tshirt, go and change." She was looking at me with confusion in her eyes. Ah, she didn't know who we are meeting.
"We're going to meet the people you saw yesterday night at restaurant." Getting up from my seat I started walking towards my bedroom, to get her a tshirt. "Wait! I'm not going to meet the people who helped you drug me." Why does she test my patience? I was in a good mood and she is ruining it.

"Just get ready princess, I'm not asking, I'm telling you." I don't want to fight here, so I slipped away to my room, opening my closet, I took out a tshirt that is loose on me, it might cover her knees too. Going out to dinning area, I saw all the plates crystal clear. She's surely a foodie. "Wear this, we'll leaving in 10 minutes." Taking the tshirt from me, she stormed towards her room.

Why is she taking so long? she just have to open that shirt and wear a tshirt. I went towards her room and knocked on it, not hearing any response I knocked on it again this time a little louder. But still no response. What the hell is she doing inside? "Princess, open the door." Still no response. I swear to God if she's trying something funny, I won't be the sweet Jungkook I am.

I went to my room to take the spare key of her room, why does she look for problems? Taking the spare key, I went towards her door and opened it without any noise. Going inside I didn't see her anywhere, the bathroom lights were on, so I knocked on the door "Princess are you in there." Still I receive no response. What the fuck Seo-yeon.

I called hyung "I won't be able to come today, Seo-yeon is in some deep shit." I started kicking the door, why did I design the doors to be so strong? I again kicked and the door burst open. She's not here. Just then I heard the bedroom door close. Damn how can I be so stupid? She was hiding behind the bedroom door all this time and took the chance to lock me here. I pulled my hair in frustration. I got a call from my head guard. "Sir, queen said that you've let her out and she ran past us just now, should we chase her?" I sighed, she's so troublesome. "No, let her go." She can run away as much as she wants, but she can never escape.

You did a mistake princess, let's see who gets you to me first.

Thank you for reading 🎠🎀