✧༺ 58 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

When I was sure that Jungkook has left I took out my phone and called Mingyu oppa

When I was sure that Jungkook has left I took out my phone and called Mingyu oppa. My brother is a FBI agent. That's how he has connections everywhere. He picked up my call just after one ring.

"How are you gonna get out?" He asked, I can sense he's worried. I took off my ear piece so that no one can hear me.

"I don't plan on leaving, listen to me now. There is a projector in the main ball room, I'm going to the washroom, send me a laptop there and connect me to the projector. I can't get out with this pendrive anyhow so I'll open all the secrets here." I said, and started walking towards the washroom.

"Seo-yeon, do you know what the consequences will be? You can be killed!!" He whisper yelled. I took a deep breath.

"I know. If anything happens to me, take all the 7 members out without any scratch. I don't want them to get hurt." He sighed.

"I won't let anything happen to them. Don't worry. Are you inside the washroom?" He asked to which I hummed. I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't even realise that I was frowning. To be honest, I'm really scared, not for me but for the members.

I heard a small knock on the washroom door. "It's me." I heard my brother.

Opening the door he entered the washroom and gave me the laptop. "I'll connect you to the projector, just give me a call when you're done. And, stay safe. I don't want to lose you." He said and pecked my forehead, I smiled at his warmth.

He left and I opened the laptop, connecting the pendrive. I don't know what's inside that little thing. It could be the things I never imagined. I didn't see The Kims here today but Jin told me they are present. It's good if they didn't see me.

I heard another knock on the door. "Is anyone inside?" I heard an unfamiliar sound. Shit!! The guards are outside. "I'll get the lady guards to check in the washroom." The other guard said. No no! Fuck!! I opened the pendrive and called Mingyu oppa. "Oppa connect me." I said and that's when I got a notification on the laptop asking if I want to connect to the projector/22#09 I clicked on yes and that's when the whole ball room went silent. It was so quite that I could hear my own breathing.

I clicked on the videos and let them play in the slideshow mode. I need to see their reactions. I got out of the washroom and locked the door from outside. Walking towards the ball room. I heard the projector playing.

"What the fuck is happening!?" I heard some of the people saying. I stood in between the crowds and saw that the Kims were standing seeing what was actually happening.