✧༺ 34 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

"Mom, don't leave me

"Mom, don't leave me." I heard Seo-yeon whimpering in her sleep. She was having a nightmare and was shaking continuously. I can't even wake her, some people are sensitive and when you shake them up from a nightmare they can get aggressive and won't recognize their surrounding so it's better for them to wake up on their own. Seeing her in pain was the worst kind of pain I can handle.

Her breath became shallow it felt like someone is suffocating her. I kept my hand on her forehead and started caressing it. She folded her hands on my shirt. "Seo-yeon, you're safe. I'm here, no one can touch you. Baby it's okay." I started comforting her though she can't hear me but I want her to calm down and it's better than doing nothing. I hugged her and she tightened her grip on my shirt. "Sorry, i-im sorry!! P-please!" She cried loudly clenching my heart.

"Shh, no one can hurt you princess." I said and kissed her forehead. After some time she calmed down and went back to sleeping peacefully. It was 5 in the morning. I think I should get up now. Only 8 days are left for our engagement, I want everything to be perfect. She gave me a chance and I don't want to miss it. Let's get it Jungkook, show her you will be a perfect husband.

I gave her a peck on her forehead and got up. What should I make for breakfast? I wanted to spend some quality time with her so I gave all the workers a month holiday, only the cleaners will come weekly to clean the mansion. I have a surprise for her, her first engagement gift ;)

I just hope she doesn't do anything funny cause as caring as I am right now, I can also show her what hell feels like. When Min-jun told me that he has kissed her, I wanted to tie Seo-yeon to my bed and show her who she belongs to. It took a really great effort for me to stop. The memory of her lying on the ground with those two men around her like hungry wolfs still haunts me. I'm never letting her go, I told her yesterday that if I do something wrong then I'll let her leave but she doesn't know me, I won't let her go. She belongs to me and only me. Only I have the right to touch her, hold her, kiss her and fuck her. Any other eyes, hands or even fingers touch her, I'll kill that person in the worst way possible.

I made breakfast for both of us and went to shower. The water hitting my skin was relaxing, coming out of the shower, I dressed up that's when I hear a scream. It's Seo-yeon. Opening the bathroom door I didn't see her inside the bedroom. What the hell, where is she!? She screamed again, it was coming from downstairs, without thinking anything I ran down stairs skipping atleast four stairs on every step. When I reached down I saw her sitting on the floor, her hands covering her ears and a vase was broken, it's pieces were lying around her.

I crouched down in front of her and tapped her shoulder, she flinched badly. My chest tightened when she looked up at me with her teary eyes. "What happened princess?" I asked softly not wanting to scare her more. She suddenly hugged me and broke down again. Hugging her back, I placed a kiss on her head.

"I-i thought y-you were in the k-kitchen cause I heard some s-shuffling." She hiccuped and continued. "B-but when I e-entered I saw no one. I-i went back to the l-living room then again i-i heard some s-shuffling but this time from the g-garden. I stood near the v-vase and when I looked through the opened window, s-suddenly it fell on the ground and broke. T-then I saw a p-person standing outside, h-he was....... He was holding a gun." She cried harder. I tightened my grip on her and held her close to me. How the fuck someone entered here!?

"H-he was pointing it at m-me." Her voice was shaking and I can tell how scared she is.

"Shh, I'll look into it princess, don't worry, I won't let anyone harm you. Hmm?" I looked at the window she was talking about. But the thing was, the window was closed! She told me it was open then how? Did the person close it?

Or is the person still here?

When Jungkook wanted to have some 'quality time' with Seo-yeon but others won't let him breathe

Thank you for reading 🤍🍂