✧༺ 2 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

"Why aren't you believing me?" I whined being frustrated with my best friend

"So you're telling me that you met a mafia last night who killed a person in front of you and then picked your groceries and let you go?" Jiwoo asked still not believing. What type of best friend is she?

"Yes, and he told me not to tell anyone about it or I know what will happen." I added.

"Then why aren't you scared? They might kill you."

"Why should I be scared? I was scared yesterday by looking at the dead body of that man, they had beaten him pretty bad, he would have died even if they didn't kill him. That looked terrible."

"Yeonie, I know you like reading all this mafia and psycho stuff but now you're going too far, you should maybe take a break from reading. You're hallucinating now." She said sipping her coffee.

"Why don't you believe your best friend?"

"Cause she's talking shit? If you saw them killing someone then you would be 6 feet under, not standing in front of me and talking shit." She sarcastically smiled and me and I gave her a disgusted look.

I sighed, if she doesn't want to believe then I don't want to tell her. "Go fuck yourself." I finished my coffee and got up ready to check my patients now.

"How are you doing today?" I asked hayeon. She's a young girl who tried to commit suicide because she didn't get accepted in her favorite college even after trying for 3 times. Her brain damaged and she isn't able to communicate properly. Sometimes she doesn't even recognize her surroundings.

"I'm g-g-go-ood." She said smiling. I smiled looking at her. She's finally getting better now. It's really the best moment when I see my patients getting healthy. It's like my 'I made it' moment.

"That's really good to hear Hayeonie. So what are you gonna do today?" I asked softly trying not to scare her.

"D-dra-drawi-ing." She looked at me and pointed at me. "I-i wi-will dr-d-draw y-you." I chuckled at her. "Really? You will draw me?" She nodded. "Alright then. I'll come to see it tomorrow." my  smile didn't fade away. She again nodded.

I signaled the nurse to take her to the drawing room, when she went away with Hayeon, Min-jun came. "Seo-yeon, you're called my the director."

"Me? Why?"

"I don't know, he just said that it's urgent."

"Oh, alright. Thanks for telling."

"No problem."

I entered the elevator. Why does he wants to see me? Did I do something wrong? Did he get to know that that it was my turn to do the night shift yesterday and I forced Soo-jin to do it? Or maybe he got to know that I took the umbrella that day and he had to run in the rain? I came out of my thoughts when I reached the 11th floor.

I gulped the lump and my hands are sweating. What did I do? God please save me. I swear I wasn't the one who ate the sweets that were kept in the kitchen for guest. Well maybe one? Or two? Maximum were five o-or maybe six.

I knocked on the door receiving a come in. I went inside to see the director sitting on the sofa and someone else was on his place. I didn't see his face cause he was facing the window.

"You called me sir?" I asked hesitating a bit.

"Yes, Miss.Kim , actually Mr.Jeon wanted to have you as his personal doctor."

"Me? Why me?"

"This you should ask him." I looked towards him and he turned to me. I gasped seeing that mafia from last night.

"You!!??" I asked perplexed. Why of all people it has to be him? Why God? I didn't do anything this wrong to deserve this.

"Missed me princess?"

Seo-yeon be like :

She's rethinking her life decisions

She's rethinking her life decisions. 🥲

Thanks for reading. 💖

His Princess (J.Jk) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara