✧༺ 29 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

I don't know what to do

I don't know what to do. He told me we're getting engaged in 10 days, I need to think of some ideas, I can't back down like this. I haven't talked to my parents in 3 weeks, I'm starting to think that they don't care about me. Was their love towards me fake? Well it might be, after all I'm an adopted child and they have my brother who can fulfill their dreams.

I looked at myself in the mirror and all I could think of after seeing my condition was Pathetic. I look pathetic. Seo-yeon, you have to do something, you can't just sit and wait for people to look for you! My clothes were dammed from last night, they were sticking to my body. My eyes have bags, I haven't slept the whole night. I couldn't. The devil himself was sleeping next to me.

Jungkook went out early morning for some work. He told me even though I never asked. He told me he'll be back after 6:00 p.m. Again I never asked. He wants to start being a couple and 'couples' don't hide anything. I wanted to ask how he knew about me kissing Min-jun but I didn't wanted him to throw hands again, so I subdued.

I need to make a plan, the first one failed. It wasn't planned though. Wait! I can give Jungkook poison in his food. I've seen in movies how the girls search for poison. That's stupid, if you look around, everything can be poisonous. The batteries, bathroom liquid cleaners, soap. I started searching for batteries because if I put bathroom cleaners, after cooking it will give out a pungent smell, same goes for soap.

Finally!! I found them in one of the drawers. I found a screw driver in that drawer too. I think he uses this one to keep these types of things. I took the bowl which Lia left yesterday that was filled with blueberries. She didn't take it back as Jungkook had restricted everyone from entering this room. These past days Jungkook wasn't sleeping in his room because of me, I guess he was taking up a guest room.

I sat on the floor and tried opening the cell but it wasn't my cup of tea. An idea popped up in my head and I took the battery inside the washroom and filled the bowl with hot water and dipped the battery in it. If I can't get what's inside the battery, I can use it's external part. The external part started mixing with water, it was enough to kill someone. It looked like melted iron but dilute.

Now I just have to enter the kitchen and pour this in the food pot. I don't fucking care if that fucker dies. I took it and headed towards the kitchen. I pepped in there and I saw a chef making food. I cleared my throat and kept that bowl behind me. He looked back and bowed at me.

"Can you bring some wine from the cellar? I can't see anyone whom I can send right now." He switched off the gas and bowed at me again "yes, queen. I'll be right back with your wine. Do you need any specific one?"

"Bokbunjaju will do."

"Sure." He left for the cellar, when I made sure no one was watching, I poured the solution in that pot. And washed the bowl really quick and sat on the dining table. My heart was racing, it felt like it will come out any moment. What if someone saw me pouring it? What if there are cameras? What if he actually dies? He will. He will die for sure but why am I feeling guilty?

"I've seen him since he was 14 years old,"

"He had gone through worst."

Suddenly this rang in my ears, what have I done? It was just the heat of the moment. How can I even think about killing someone!!? I'm a doctor not a fucking criminal. The colour on my face drained, he's someone's brother, friend. How can I do this!? This is not me. My mouth fell dry and my adrenaline stopped. I heard the front door open and saw the clock striking 6:00. I tried calming myself. I have to face Jungkook.

He came and looked at me with a soft look, this made me even more guilty. What have you done Seo-yeon!? He took a seat beside me "were you waiting for me?" He asked, his voice was sounding so lovely right now. I don't fucking have the courage to tell him that I've put poison in his food.

"Ah, I w-wanted to have some w-wine." I tried to calm my heart but I can't. It's exploding slowly. He smiled. Why is he smiling? Does he know something? But his smile wasn't the one like 'I know what you did.' It was more like a 'I adore you' smile. For a moment I forgot where I am, his smile, it's so beautiful, he's the same Jungkook from that picture. That Carefree Jungkook who can smile and laugh, just like in that picture. I don't know why, but his smile seems so familiar, like I've seen it.

I came back to the reality when the chef kept out food and wine on the table. The food I poisoned. Jungkook looked at me and again smiled. I took a sip of my wine thinking of ideas of how to make that food disappear. Just as Jungkook was about to take a bite, I stood up from my place causing the table to move, the food on it spilled all over the floor and even Jungkook stood up. He looked at me amused.

"What happened?"

Jungkook thinking what happened to Seo-yeon

Jungkook thinking what happened to Seo-yeon. 🤭

Thank you for reading 💖🎀