✧༺ 9 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

My princess is coming here and no one has prepared anything

My princess is coming here and no one has prepared anything. I opened my years old mansion today but everything here smells ans is covered in dust. I can't let her see the place she's going to live like this. It's disgusting.

"Call the Kim's and tell them that the meeting is postponed to tomorrow, I'm not available today." I said to the guard behind me, he bowed and left. I opened my blazer keeping it on the chair. I think I have to work here myself cause everything here is important to me and I can't let my princess be uncomfortable here.

I uncovered all the furniture covered with white clothes. Why *cough* is it *cough* so dirty *cough*? I think some of the dust went inside my nose, gosh this is disgusting. I took the vacuum cleaner, cleaning all the dust in here. My head is paining because of all this filthiness.

"Sir, all the masters have arrived." The guard told me.

"Hey, JK." I heard Namjoon hyung. All of them came inside and stood in front of me with shock written all over their faces, Jin hyung chuckled at me causing them to burst into laughter. What? Why are they laughing? Confusion was on its peak for me right now. Even suga hyung was laughing.

"J-jungkook, you-" Jhope hyung wanted to say something but couldn't due to laughing. I know they all are laughing at my looks right now. I probably look like a carpenter. They all stopped after sometime and I was really pissed now.

"If you all are done, go put those aprons and start cleaning." I said coldly.

"Why do we have to clean? Don't we have, like thousands of servants?" Taehyung hyung was annoyed I can tell by the way he's whining.

"I want it to be perfect for my princess. Stop talking and start working."

Jungkook's hyungs right now

I know it's a short update. I'll update another chapter today too 💖🎀