✧༺ 3 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

"Missed me princess?" I asked

"Missed me princess?" I asked. She looked really beautiful in her white coat. Being a doctor suits her.

"No." She answered shaking her head. I looked at her amused.

"What did you say? I guess I heard it wrong." I gave her a warning look.

"I said I didn't miss you, Mr.Jeon." She gave me a sarcastic smile. I won't deny that she looked hot but that attitude doesn't go with me.

I stood up and went towards her, standing in front of her. She didn't back up like yesterday. I motioned the director to get out of the room and without any questions. She was looking at me with no fear. Like I fucking killed a person in front of her and she isn't scared?

"I dare you to say that again princess." I said with a smirk on my face looking down at her small figure.

"I'll gladly do it again. I. Didn't. Miss. You. Mr. Jeon." She said in a intimidating voice. I kinda liked it but I always have the upper hand in these things. Seeing her attitude, I wanted to back down for once. I like how dominant she is right now.

"I like your attitude, Get ready we're going to meet often now." I smirked at her.

"But I don't want to meet you again." She said looking in my eyes. Damn how much I wanted this girl by just meeting her once. I have girls roaming around me, trying to throw themselves at me but I never cared and here this girl, she's making me lose my mind. I didn't stop thinking about her since last night and when I got to know that she's working in one of my hospitals, then why not take a chance?

"You don't have a choice here." I whispered in her ear and left. I have some important thing to do. I have to make sure that none of my rival saw me coming here and meeting her otherwise they will target my princess.

I called yoongi hyung. He's the incharge of hacking and stuff in our gang.

"Hello? Jungkook? What do you want?" He sounded annoyed at something.

"Hyung I wanted you to check all the cctvs from our head quaters to the Central hospital. Just check if someone is following my car."

"Hm." He said.

"An- wait did he hang up on me?" I looked at my phone to see the call ended. I wanted to ask where the others are but I guess I'll just go to the head quaters.

I reached the head quaters in less than 25 minutes. When I entered there was no light. I called out for my hyungs and I heard hobi hyung calling me. I went in the direction to see all of them in the hacking room.

"What happened?" I asked them confused at their worried expression.

"Someone hacked in our system." Yoongi hyung said.

"What?" Suddenly all the computers turned white. Something was being written in the screen.

'𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚎.'

-𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕

"This fucking Crystal." Yoongi hyung took his key board smashing the computer screen.

"Everyone, in the meeting room, right now." Namjoon hyung said. We all hurried to the meeting room without speaking anything.

We sat on our places. "We need to do something. She can take all our information like this." Jin Hyung said.

"I have a plan, but this could be risky." Namjoon hyung said looking at all of us. I know he wants the best for us. Thats why he's our leader.

"We trust you hyung." I said. Hyung smiled at me.

"I have got a lead. Crystal isn't hidden, she's right in front of us. She's working as a doctor." Namjoon hyung said.

"Jungkook, why did you go to the Central hospital today?" Yoongi hyung asked. What should I say. That I went to meet a girl that I just saw yesterday.

"Ah. I went there for a...umm...a.... Daily check up. Yes daily check up." I know they didn't buy it but did not ask further questions. I looked at Jimin and Taehyung hyung and they both were looking at me with 'you better explain' faces. I nervously laughed and looked away.

"How did you know that hyung? That she's a doctor?" Jimin hyung asked.

"I took the body of that rat from the guards last night. Like you know even when you die your brain doesn't stop. For atleast 6 minutes. I know you all might have heard of postmortem. We called the surgeon and did a postmortem. We got to know that he met a girl and she was wearing a doctor's outfit with the label of Central hospital. But she didn't show her face. It's like nobody knows how she looks like." Namjoon hyung said.

( guys I know postmortem is to know the reason of death but if I didn't do it. The story won't move ahead.)

"Wah, hyung. That's really a good idea." Taehyung said.

"We have a lead. It might not be true, he could have met someone else also. But trying won't hurt."

"Let's do it then."

Seo-yeon conditions right now

Seo-yeon conditions right now. 🥲

Thanks for reading 📖💖