✧༺ 54 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

I woke up feeling my back sweaty

I woke up feeling my back sweaty. Then I realized that I've been back hugged. Oh, I'm in my room. I turned a bit to see Jungkook hugging me in his sleep. I picked up my phone from the night stand to check the time. It's 2:35 a.m.

Turning back fully to look at Jungkook. Even with a lip piercing, he manages to look cute. His bread like cheeks were pressed against the pillow, I played with his hair and looked down to see myself only in my undergarments. Still seeing him so peacefully sleeping brought a smile on my face.

I slowly removed his hand from my waist, getting up from the bed, I opened my closet and took out a oversized zipper. Putting it on I went to the balcony and leaned on the railing. The scenes from before were repeating in my mind.

I love how soft Jungkook was with me. His slow kisses, his hands touched me like I'm some porcelain doll and can break any moment. I never thought I'll be smiling like some crazy obsessed person but here I am. Just the thought of all that made me blush. I looked at the full moon-

"The moon looks pretty. Just like you." I didn't had time to turn around when two hands wrapped around my waist. Hearing his raspy voice I calmed in his embrace and hummed in response -though I hummed because of his warm arms but never mind- I looked at his hands and saw that he still wore our wedding ring. I caressed it, with a bit of guilt inside me.

"What are you doing here, princess?" He asked placing a soft peck on my cheek. I leaned back on him, "I was thinking." I said. "About what?" He asked again pecking my cheek.

"If we were normal people, what do you think our lives would be?"

"Hm, if we were a normal couple. Then I would take you on dates every week, to the book cafe, amusement park, beach, trekking and everything you wanna do. I'll make sure you're happy with me and then I'll purpose you for marriage and if you say no then I'll kidnap you." I turned around to him and he laughed at my face.

"I'm kidding, of course you'll say yes to me." He again laughed seeing my face -what is so funny about my face!?-  "How are you sure that I'll say yes?" He moved closer to me and looked straight in my eyes, "won't you?" He asked, his voice suddenly got so deep that for a moment I forgot to breath. I just looked at him with my eyes wide open. He chuckled and kissed my lips. "Breath princess, you're turning blue." He said and I realised a breath I didn't even knew I was holding.

Heat climbed my face and I turned around not wanting to face him. He placed his face on my shoulder. "Jungkook." I said and he hummed in response. "What would you do if I die?" I wanted to ask this question for a very long time but I was afraid of his answer.