✧༺ 7 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

"Jungkook, stop with your obsession over that girl

"Jungkook, stop with your obsession over that girl. You only saw her once in that alley, you don't even know her." Jimin said

"Her name is Seo-yeon. Age-25, her parents live in Melbourne, Australia. She's from a rich family, but wanted to work on her passion, her favorite colour is lavender, even her favorite flower is lavender. She likes reading. What more should I know about her?" I said and looked at Jimin with 'don't mess with me' face.

"You should know what she wants, and yesterday clearly, she didn't wanted anything you did to her." Taehyung said. I rolled my eyes at their unacceptance.
Why can't they just accept it, I'm in love with her but they aren't understanding.

"Why are you interfering in my love life?" I stated

"Cause that's not love, that's obsession. You need to understand the difference Jungkook." Jimin was worried that I will do something that I'll regret but I know myself more than these guys. I know what is good for me and what not.

I got up, took my coat, mask and cap and headed out, it was a chilly day and I wanted some distance from those two.
Winter has already started, and it's still October.

I was standing in front of Seo-yeon's house. Her living room's glass window was open and I saw her sitting on the sofa, but the next thing I saw made my teeth grind. There was Min-jun with some snacks in his hand coming towards her while she smiles at him. He sat beside her and said something which made Seo-yeon laugh. I'll kill this fucker. How dare he.

I got a call from Jin hyung, I picked up.

"Come to the head quaters." That's all he said and hung up. What is happening? I started heading towards out head quaters, not before I glanced at them. Just wait, I'll make you mine soon.

While walking I saw many couples, I wish one day Me and Seo-yeon will be happy just like them. I want to make her happy, I want to spoil her but she isn't accepting.

I reached the head quaters and went inside to see all of them sitting in the meeting room, everyone looked tensed.

"What happened?" I asked and everyone looked at me, I saw Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung, they both had no expression.

"Jungkook, who's Seo-yeon?" Namjoon hyung asked. I again looked at them but they weren't making an eye contact with me.

"Hyung- I-" I wasn't able to make any sentence at this point.

"You want to know what happened? Crystal somehow know about your liking towards Seo-yeon, she sended us a message, well it was a threat that if we touch or harm any of her men, she's going to target Seo-yeon." Hobi hyung said. I've never seen him this angry. His ears turned red.

"Why didn't you tell us about her before?" Jin hyung said. Tears formed in my eyes and I looked at Jin hyung in the eyes.

"I love her, hyung. I really love her. When I saw her, everything stopped. I wanted to be with her, it was the first time I felt something like this. I wanted to make her mine, to make her happy, I wanted to spoil her but she isn't accepting. I wanted to tell this to you guys before. But I thought you won't accept it." I cried harder.

"Why won't we accept your happiness, jungkook?" I wiped my tears and looked at yoongi hyung. I sniffled and looked at all of them one by one. "You'll accept her?" I asked in a low voice. They all smiled at me and nodded. I went and hugged Jin hyung, slowly everyone joined in the hug. Yoongi hyung wasn't joining so Tae hyung pulled him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you." I said in a whisper.

"Let's keep your princess safe."

Crying in agustd

Crying in agustd. 😭

Thanks for reading 💜