✧༺ 24 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

"What?"

"You aren't Kim, you're Park. Park Seo-yeon, you're their adopted daughter, to show that the Kims have a heir to their company."

"W-what are you talking about?" I chuckled at her.

"You know what I'm saying is true. Don't you Princess?" She stayed quite. I saw her gulp. Holding her waist I pulled her closer to me, she hissed when my hand touched her bruise and kept her hands on my chest to maintain some distance. Smelling her hair, she smells like caramel.

"Kim has a huge company under him." Her breath became shallow. I like the effect I have on her.

"I-I don't k-know what you're t-talking about." The way her lips trembled, make me wanna bite them so much. She's so fucking magnetic! Her eyes were looking everywhere except me. I moved closer to her ear and licked her ear lobe. She tried pushing me but who are we kidding?

"Should I report this to the paparazzi?"

"Why are you doing this!? Its not that the Kims owe you something." I bite my lips and looked at her eyes.

"You look so alluring when you're angry." She took a deep breath like she's frustrated.

"What do you want!?"

"Isn't is obvious? I want you, I want you to marry me." This time I let her push me.

"Marry!? You!?" She chuckled. Her chuckle had a bit of sarcasm. I don't like this. I don't like her getting out of hand.

"I won't marry a person like you, did you forget how we met!? You were fucking killing someone!! And you expect me to marry you!? And then you're using the Kims to make me agree? Yah, go and tell the paparazzi about this, I don't fucking care and all this won't affect me, when the question comes that where is their adopted daughter, what will you say!? That you drugged me and are keeping me here without my will!?"

I know she can feel my glare on her. I again pulled her close to me by her face but this time with a jerk and kissed her. She winced in pain and struggled to push me. God even her lips taste like caramel. My hands roamed around her back. She's so small in front of me. Pulling out of the kiss I felt a sharp pain on my right cheek. She slapped me, She fucking slapped me!!

I again pulled her in for a kiss and this time with a great force! She cried in pain when I bit her lower lip. I want to hear her cry under me. I want her so bad. Why can't she just submit to me!? I was engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realize, I bit her lip so hard that it was bleeding. I pulled out from the kiss and saw her crying.

"You're all same, you're just like the people from last night." She ran to God knows where. This hit me like a truck, what the hell. What the fuck did I just do!? I hurt her, I hurt the person who I promised to protect. I dialed Jin hyung's number.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"Hyung...... I hurted her." I heard him sigh.

"I'm on my way." Saying this he hung up.

I sat on the couch thinking about what happened. How can I lose my control!? I trained to control my anger then why did I lose it today?

"How did you lose control, you trained yourself for so many years Jungkook."

"Hyung, even I don't understand."

"Where is Seo-yeon?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I haven't seen her after that thing." He sighed. And got up. Just then a guard came with an envelope. He handed it to me and left. My blood boiled reading the letter.

"𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠?"

𝙿.𝚂. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐.

- 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

Thank you for reading 📖🎀