✧༺ 15 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

I entered the hall with her favorite flowers, I hope she likes them

I entered the hall with her favorite flowers, I hope she likes them. There she is, her back was facing me but I can still recognize her, it's my first time seeing her hair down and that simple act is so mesmerizing. She's radiating a powerful aura, like the queen she is. I smiled to myself seeing her talking to my hyung. Namjoon hyung pointed towards me, and she turned around, damn I just want to touch her soft hair.

She looked stunning in that dress, well the person who chose it should be appreciated, I smirked proudly. And handed her the bouquet. She looked so cute when confused. I sat in front of her and she again got confused looking at everyone stares. She is the queen, the others will start eating after her, no one can disrespect her. So when she took a bite, everyone else also started eating.

After some time, Jin hyung asked Seo-yeon about her thoughts on marriage. I can clearly tell she's uncomfortable but she has to know. She looked at her parents in disbelief, but even they can't do anything, I gave them such a offer that they can't deny it.

"I don't plan on marring right now. And specially not him" She looked at me with rage, my jaw clenched when I heard her. How dare she disrespect me? I glared at her but she didn't back down, I need to knock some sense into her. "Well, Your parents agreed to marry you to Jungkook." Yoongi hyung said not really interested. I looked back at her and she had her hands fisted, like she's stopping herself. "I told you, I'm not marring him." She said looking at hyung with an obvious look. This angered me more but I don't want to hurt her. "You don't have a choice." I said sipping the wine and glaring at her. She stood there firm, no sign of fear, she looked like she was the one who rules here and not me, that's the thing I like the most about her, her fearless personality, that dark aura, the intimidating look and those sharp eyes.

"And you have no right to make choices in my life. I am not marring you." She said without shouting or making a scene, she said it with an expressionless face. My hyungs were in shock seeing someone talk back to me. If anyone else dared to talk back to me, I would have chopped that person's tongue, grinded it and make him drink that. But not with her, she can be stubborn with me, I like that. I stood up, going towards her, she still didn't back up. "I thought I made myself clear last time. You don't have any choice here, I don't care if you like me or not, you're mine and mine only." I said trapping her between me and the table.

She pushed me back and I let her, I know she's feeling a bit dizzy, I told the chef to add sleeping pills in her bowl, but she didn't eat much which is why she stayed for so long even after taking the pill. I was quite impressed to see that she can acknowledge that something is wrong with her food. I hold her waist and whispered in her ear "Are you feeling dizzy, princess?" I smirked seeing her try to push me but doesn't have any energy to. "What did you do?" She looked at me with anger this time, holding her in place as she stumbled, I looked behind to my hyungs they understood and started leaving from the back elevator, They even took her parents with them.

"Maybe mixed a little pill in your bowl? Was it a sleeping pill? I don't quite remember." Smirking, I pulled her closer to me. Her fragrance, she smelled like mine, all mine. "Leave me, Jungkook." My name felt so surreal coming from her mouth, it's like she has done some black magic on me, with that she put her all weight on me going into deep slumber.

"Let's go to our mansion now, shall we princess?" I said picking her up in bridal style, leaving the hotel. She looks so fragile in my arms makes me want to protect her from every danger, but who will protect her from me? When she entered that alley, she entered in the beast den where she can walk inside on her own but can't leave without my permission, the beast's permission.

I reached my car, "I'll drive today." I said to Woobin he's one of my trusted people. I have to drive fast, she only ate a little piece of meat and might wake up early. But I don't think she will, she's a heavy sleeper. I put her sleepy figure in the back seat and made her comfortable keeping my blazer on her. Sitting on the drivers seat I smiled and started the car.

Finally she's mine. I like the sound of it. I was always possessive over my belongings, that no one can touch them, heck even look that them. Those were my 'things' but she's my 'obsession' I know it was never love, it was always more that it. She is my obsession, my sanity, the only person who can keep me sane.

She is my princess.

Thank your for reading 🎀📖