✧༺ 11 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

"Sir, queen has just entered in your restaurant with another boy

"Sir, queen has just entered in your restaurant with another boy." Rage filled me when I heard that, didn't I make myself clear that she belongs to me now? Why did her parents let her go? I have to talk to Kim about it. I took off the apron I was wearing, took my blazer and dashed out of the house.

"Jk palace." I said to the driver. Just when I decide to be good to her, she has to ruin it, why can't she understand? I'm so angry that my hands started to shake "drive fast." I said, no one can take action against me if I break any rule.

I reached there in 10 minutes "where are they?" I asked in a fury. "I'll escort you, sir." I nodded my head, that fucker took her to a private room. "Open it" He looked at me and then started opening the door with the key. Why the hell did they lock the door?

The scene inside made my blood boil, I can feel the heat in my body. That guy was was standing in front of her, leave standing he was all over her, they were so lost in each other that they didn't even hear the door opening. I took a big step and pulled that fucker off her, she closed her mouth with her hand and looked up at me. "Jungkook... " Even hearing my name from her mouth didn't calm me.

I took her forearm and made her stand up. "Did you forget, who you belong to?" I said in a dangerous voice but she wasn't scared, she looked at me bravely, "I don't belong to anyone and specially not you." She said making me clench my jaw, but soon I smirked "we'll get to know it soon." And left her hand, and went to that Min-jun guy. I recognized him from that hospital, I think I should fire him.

He was lying down, I went and sat in front of him. "Don't touch what's not yours." I punched him in his face and his nose started bleeding, I know I cracked his bone. I got up and chuckled when I saw her glaring at me. Going towards her and took her hand taking her out. She was struggling in my hold, but who are you kidding? She's nothing but a butterfly in front of me, it's to hard for her to get out of my grip. I went towards my car and made her sit in the back seat, I pushed her inside and got in after her. She tried opening the door but the driver has already put the child lock.

"Let me go." She said looking at me.

"Start driving." I said to the driver totally ignoring her. I don't want to hurt her but she isn't making the situation any better.

"Why are you doing this? I don't even like you, leave liking, I don't even know you. Answer me." I didn't, she's testing my patients now. She didn't stop, the road was empty and it's was a remote area.

"Stop the car. And get out." He did as told, leaving me and Seo-yeon alone. I looked at her and still didn't answer. She backed up to the window when I went close to her. I pressed my hand on the window behind her, trapping her. She flinched at the sound and I saw her gulp. The windows were tinted with black so no one can see us from outside.

"You want to know why I'm doing this?" I said closing the gap between us, she nodded a little. "Then listen carefully, I love you and you princess, belong to me, I don't give a fuck if you like it or not. You have to accept it." I smirked at her scared figure and backed up and knocked on the window two times, the driver came back and started driving towards Seo-yeon's house.

We reached her house but before going out she turned to me "Fuck you." I bit my lips to stop smiling.

"Believe me princess, you will."

Thank you for reading

Thank you for reading. 💖🎀