✧༺ 25 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

I was wrong, I thought atleast he won't do anything physical by the way he called me and talked to me but I was so wrong

I was wrong, I thought atleast he won't do anything physical by the way he called me and talked to me but I was so wrong. I didn't know the way around here but I found myself in Jungkook's room. I looked at the mirror and my lip was busted because of that fucker. It pains when I touch it. I can't just sit and think about how my life has turned out. I need to do something to get out of this. Thinking won't help where you need some action.

Jungkook won't need a girl who will walk around naked. Would he? I guess not. No men will like a girl who wears nothing in front of other men. Should I do it? Will it backfire? What if he says that he wants to fuck me after seeing me naked? What the fuck Seo-yeon, what are you thinking!? No no. Cancel a big red Cross ❌

Then what? I need to do something for him to let me go. Should I tell him I'm lesbian? Not that I am, but he won't force a lesbian to love him? But I can't be something I'm not. No, I can't cancle ❌

Should I act like I love him and run away away when he has his guard down!? This is a good idea, but he's a businessman and mafia for a reason. He must have trained and he'll grow suspicious when he see my sudden change in behavior. This plan also cancle ❌

Then what should I do!?

The things he said today, it made my heart ache. It was true, Kims adopted me to have a heir to their company. The memories of my real parents, I won't call them memories rather nightmares. I don't recall them but I get triggered easily. When I got adopted I wanted to know what happened to my parents but I never had the courage to ask, what if it was worse? My parents trained me to be a perfect CEO. But I didn't wanted to do it. I wanted to be a doctor. My work place was the one my real mom was admitted too, before she passed away, I hate to admit but I feel kinda bad for her. I don't know why? Maybe it's just a connection?

When the Kims got to know that I have no interest in company matters, they adopted a boy, yes I have a brother, no body knows, he was older than me by 4 years when mom and dad adopted him. They sent him abroad for higher qualifications. He's their secret weapon but did they abandoned me? I ask this question atleast 10 times a day. To become a doctor, I had to leave my past and move forward so I did. I wanted to leave those nightmare behind me but I guess they love me more.

I looked around his room, it's neat and tidy. There was a picture of Jungkook with two other men. I guess his brother and father. The three of them wore black suit. And a picture just beside this was a picture of 2 kids and their father. I guess the younger boy in this one is Jungkook, cause his facial features didn't change. He looks the same in both just the difference is that he's laughing in the second one. I automatically smiled seeing how pretty Jungkook's smile is.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me. Turning around I saw Jin. He's the only one I'm comfortable around.

"Can we talk?" He said looking at me, I didn't quite make the emotion in his eyes. Was it guilt? Sadness? Exhaustion? I can't understand. Still I nodded my head. He made me sit on the bed and looked down.

"Seo-yeon, Jungkook carries anger that a thousand armies can't handle, he was betrayed by his closed ones, hurted by them and crushed till he no longer knew how to even stand." He took a deep breath and looked at me in the eyes.
"He closed himself completely and focused on bringing justice to himself, he didn't wanted to be deceived by them again. He took every torture and made himself tough, the peace in his life and the sparkle in his eyes was long lost. He crossed hell to be where he is today" Holding my hand he gave me a pleading look.

"But this time......when he told us about you, I saw peace in his eyes, the sparkle when he talked about you. I wasn't sure first but today when I talked to him, for the first time I saw fear. Fear that he might lose you, that you'll hate him. I always thought he was a robot who didn't show any emotions but then when the first time he confronted us about you, he cried, he cried asking us to accept his love for you." I can't believe this. No, he's a monster. The thing he did an hour ago was not forgivable.

"I know you're probably thinking that why I'm taking his side, when he is the one wrong. Seo-yeon, I hope you understand, I've seen Jungkook since he was 14 years old. He's like a brother to me and seeing him in pain makes me think if I'm not good enough to even make my brother happy. I know what he did was wrong and I'm not asking you to forgive him easily, but please atleast give him a chance." I took a deep breath. And looked at him.

"I respect your emotions, but don't you think all this is wrong? He took my job away, the job I worked hard for all these years, he's holding me captive against my will and then he assaulted me. I don't want to stay here, I want to go back to my normal life." Tears were pouring from my eyes like river.

"Mom, d-don't hate me!!" I cried holding her sleve.

I shook my head at the unwelcomed memory. This was the first time having these nightmares again after my therapy.

"Seo-yeon, I can't change your mind, but please, just give him a chance." He said and got up to leave. Looking at me, he gave me sad smile, patted my head and left. I sighed, sitting on the bed I looked at myself.

"What did you do to me mom? How can your memories turn into nightmares?"

Thank you so much for reading

Thank you so much for reading.💖🎀