✧༺ 20 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

My blood was boiling seeing those purple/blue marks on her skin, her neck was bleeding from all the bites and her head had dried blood, I felt her head heavy and saw that she fell unconscious

My blood was boiling seeing those purple/blue marks on her skin, her neck was bleeding from all the bites and her head had dried blood, I felt her head heavy and saw that she fell unconscious. The wrath build in me was about to burst, I made her lay in the backseat and covered her with my long coat. Getting out of the car I saw those people being held by my guards.

"Take them to the dungeon, I'll be there after some time." Ordering them, I sat on the drivers seat, Crystal I'll surely find you and give you a horrible death.

Flashback

"Jungkook, why aren't you coming?" Jin hyung had called me, I didn't wanted to talk to anyone right now but I don't want to disrespect him.

"Hyung, Seo-yeon ran away." I know I'm on speaker right now, all hyungs are listening to me. That's when Namjoon hyung said.

"Find her as soon as possible, we got a threat from Crystal, it said that we shouldn't let Seo-yeon be by herself." My hands starting sweating, agitation started to build inside me. I hung up, no nothing can happen to Seo-yeon, she's safe. Yeah she must have gone to her parents house. I called the Kims. Without any greetings I got straight to the point.

"Seo-yeon is at your place right?" Please just say yes. Please

"No, why? Did she run away!?" I threw my phone, it crashed on the floor. Fuck where are you Seo-yeon!!? Why did you have to run!!? I'll give you a good punishment once you come back.

"GUARDS, FIND SEO-YEON. I WANT HER LOCATION IN AN HOUR OTHERWISE I'LL KILL YOU ALL WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!" My head was exploding with all the dangers she can face. I called hyungs and asked them to send their guards to search for my princess.

"Sir, we've found a CCTV of an alley where queen was last seen." I took the laptop from him and looked at the video. I saw her walking near some stores, she must be somewhere here. "Tell the guard to search this area." I said and stood up wearing my long coat and leaving the mansion.

The shops were closed now, it's already 9:17 p.m. looking around I didn't see her, I ran inside alleys and found my guards searching. They all bowed at me and started searching with me. The alleys were so small that I had to hold my breath to cross them. I crossed an alley and saw a big road in front of me. At least 10 cars stopped in front of me and Namjoon hyung got out with his guards. He came and patted my shoulder "let's find your princess." I gave him a small smile and nodded.

We again started our search but still nothing. A guard came to me and said that he heard some muffled cry from the next alley. I looked at hyung amd ne gave me a nod. We both ran in that alley and that's when I saw 2 men were standing in front of Seo-yeon, one of them was fully naked, I took out my gun and shot the one behind on his shin bone. My guards surrounded them and held them in place. How dare he touch her!!!?? Hyung and I went towards them and saw my princess lying on the floor with her shirt ripped, dark blue and purple markes on her neck and her her head had dried blood.