✧༺ 12 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

N E X T D A Y

I got up hearing noises from my living room. Getting up, I looked around to see my surroundings and I was sleeping on my bedroom couch, wait how did I end up here? My back feels like it will break any moment, wait did I hear a crack? Who is in my living room? Don't tell me I did something last night. Was I drunk? But I don't remember drinking.

I kept my legs down and saw beer cans lying, I definitely did something but what? Just as I tried getting up the dizziness made me sit back, my head hurts. Should I cancle all my plans today and just sleep.

It was like I had some magics which I don't know how to use and always back fires. I got a call from Jungkook. I don't know how his number is saved but yeah it is. Should I pick up, he's going to speak nonsense but it's your job now Seo-yeon, you can't neglect it. Picking up this raccoon's call the first thing I hear is.

"Hey princess." This raccoon and his love for this princess word is beyond anything. I took a deep breath not wanting to ruin my mood because of him.

"Again I'm not your princess. And yes why did you call me?" Does he have nothing to do? All he do is eat my brain, test my patients and get on my nerves. Should I boycott him? That not in your hands Seo-yeon.

"You are my princess and I called you to come to my mansion in 45 minutes. There is an emergency, I'll send my driver." Does he know that the emergency will occur in 45 minutes? Is he some soothsayer? I kept telling myself that I can't kill him, he's the one giving me money for food so I can't even disagree. Ugh!! I hate this.

"Alright, I'll be there." I said getting up from my couch and going towards the living room, first I need to see who's there in my house without my permission. "That like a good girl, I'll meet you soon then, princess. I love you." With that he hung up, wait, his I love you seemed too familiar like I heard it somewhere. Ahh why can't I remember anything. I opened my room's door and saw mom and dad fighting in the living room, that's when I remember.

Flashback

"Then listen carefully, I love you and you my princess belong to me. I don't give a fuck if you like it or not, you have to accept it." I looked at him in shock, is he for real? Did he just said I belong to him? Even if he's handsome he doesn't have any right to own a person, I'm a human not a fucking object that he will own me. The driver stopped the car, even his driver is a bastard he child locked the car, before getting out I wanted to say the thing I was longing for, turning to face him, without any fear I said it "fuck you." And got out of the car, I heard him shout "believe me princess, you will." Why does he always have a answer? I don't like it. I should be the one who has an upper hand here. So I turned back, I can't see him because of the black tinted windows but I know he's watching me I pointed towards him and made a sign from my thumb that I will cut his throat, with that I went inside my house.