✧༺ 28 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

What the hell am I supposed to do here!? I don't have my phone, no TV

What the hell am I supposed to do here!? I don't have my phone, no TV. Like can you imagine a mansion without a TV? This is fucking boring. Jungkook said he'll return in 3 days, so probably he'll be back by tomorrow. Wait!! Why am I thinking about Jungkook? It's better he's not here. The wounds on my waist, hands, neck and head have healed enough to not pain.

Lia entered Jungkook's room with small bowl in her hands.

"Queen" She bowed in front of me. I told her many times to call me by my name and not to bow but she doesn't listen, it's like she's a robot who only listen to her master. I nodded at her with a sweet smile. I wanted to be friends with her cause I don't have anyone to talk to but she won't agree. She said that she's in no position to be my friend. Keeping the bowl full of blueberry on the night stand she stood in front of me and bowed again.

"How do you know I like blueberries?" I asked

"Sir, informed me." Sir? Jungkook? How does he know I like blueberries?

"How does he know?"

"I'm sorry queen, I don't have an answer to your question." She bowed, and asked if she could leave, well I didn't have any reason to make her stay, so I said yes. How does Jungkook know everything about my life? He knew my parents, he knew I was adopted. These are some confidential information about someone's life!

I stood near the childhood picture of Jungkook. No matter how much I hate him I can't deny that he's handsome, he looks cute in this photo, that bunny smile, those shining eyes and his little fingers they are extremely beautiful.

I flinched hearing the bedroom door burst open!! There he stood, Jungkook looking angry, angry is a small word he was looking exasperated. He stepped inside and closed the door locking it. "Why are you locking it?" My voice came out shaky and low. He turned around but didn't say anything. I don't want to be scared of him but right now he's radiating a dark aura that sent a shiver down my spine. Then it hit me, it's his place, he can do anything to me and there is no one to stop him.

He took slow strides towards me, I was petrified to the point I wasn't able to move. He stood in front of me in no time. My breath fastened when I felt the heat in his body. I kept my one leg behind in order to move away from him, but he held my waist, pulling me in his embrace. He hugged me but not in a gentle way, he hugged me in a bone crushing hug. I whimpered when his hand circle around my waist in a painful manner. A low scream escaped my mouth when he applied pressure on my rib cage, it felt like my bone will break any moment! Trying to get out of his grip was useless, the more I try to push him the more he tighten his grip.

"J-Jungkook..... It hurts." I cried in pain.

"I know what you did princess." My breath hitched when I heard his raspy voice.

"You fucking kissed him, didn't you baby?" I didn't speak anything, how does he know!? His voice was calm but I can make out how angry he was. Yes I kissed him and it was one of the best experience of my life, but I can't say that to him, he's going to murder me.

I gasped when he snuggled his head in my neck and kissed my collarbone. He moved towards my lips and turned my head to the other side, I don't want him to kiss me again. He chuckled but not in humor, his chuckle was dark. His hands moved towards my cheek caressing it, and he slowly wrapped his hands around my hair. Suddenly my head felt like it was burning, he pulled my hair to the point I feel that he's going to rip my head in two. I wasn't able to scream cause he kept his lips on mine, and started sucking them. My tears started pouring like rain, I tried pushing him again but he didn't bulge. I feel his tongue on my lips, asking for permission to go in but I refused. He pulled my hair more making me gasp, and he slid his tongue inside. I cried in pain and disgust.

I bit his tongue, really hard that even I could taste his blood, he pushed me making me fall on the tiled floor. When he was checking himself, I dashed towards the door, I tried opening it but it was locked, the bolt was high and even when I jumped to open it, I wasn't able to reach. I tried many times but I won't reach there. That's when a hand slammed on the door caging me and made me flinch! I didn't turn around and cried in silence, my lower lip was shivering.

"Very bold of you, princess." He said it near my ear. I feel him circling his hand on my wrist and he pulled me with him, dragging me towards the washroom. I struggled to get out of his grasp but he's to strong. He opened the tap and let the water fill in the bathtub.

"L-leave me, please. J-Jungkook please. Leave me. Please, please. Jungkook l-leave me." I didn't stop my struggle. When the water filled the bathtub, Jungkook pulled me towards him, picking me up in bridal style and threw me inside the bathtub. He held my neck in a tight grip and pushed me inside the water. I scratched his hands to let me go but he didn't, it was getting harder to breath with every second. He pulled me out and the sudden gust made me dizzy.

"Who do you belong to princess?"

"L-let me out." I said tears pouring from my eyes were mixing with the dropped water from my hair.

"Wrong answer." He again pushed me inside with the same force. Pulling me out he again asked.

"Who the fuck do you belong to, speak up princess." His teeth were gritted.

"P-please, stop it."

"Again wrong." He pushed me inside but this time his grip was very tight, he was chocking me. I splashed to get out but he didn't let me. My lunges were burning so were my eyes. He held me inside for longer, I felt like I was dying. He pulled me up.

"You! I belong to you, please, get me out." I cried, his grip on me loosened and I can see a smirk on his face.

"Hm, that's like my good girl. Let's get you to bed princess, we are going to sleep together, after all we have to sleep together after 10 days." Confusion wrapped me. Why do we have to sleep together? He read my expression and chuckled.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you, we're getting engaged in 10 days."

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading.💖🐬