✧༺ 6 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

I was checking my patients reports with Min-jun

I was checking my patients reports with Min-jun. He's training for a surgeon. And is responsible under me.

"I don't think there is any other cloting in his body accept his brain. If his guardians don't allow for an operation after some time it can change into tumor" Min-jun nodded. "I'll talk to his guardians."

I wanted to do this surgery with Jiwoo but she ain't here. She has gone for a camp.

Suddenly my cabin's door was opened and Soo-jin came in. I smiled at her and she returned it.

"Hey, actually director said that you won't be performing the surgery. You'll only be Mr.Jeon's personal doctor."

"What?" I asked perplexed.

"Yes, by the way, how do you know Mr.Jeon?" She asked.

"Believe me, I didn't wanted to know him." I'm really angry right now. How can he do this. That brat.

I knocked on director's cabin. I heard a small come in and saw those three monkeys sitting sipping coffee. I turned towards the director and he had a nervous smile on his face.

"Sir, how can you do this? You know how much I worked hard for this position." I know I sounded annoyed. I am annoyed though.

"It wasn't in my hands Seo-yeon." I glared at him and turned my head towards that raccoon. "You!! Don't you have any other work instead of interfering in others life?" I folded my hands in front of my chest. The other two with him chocked on their coffee and looked at me shocked.

"Don't speak to me with that attitude, princess." He said in a warning tone. I ignored him in my rage.

"Or what? You'll kick me out of this hospital? I'll rather resign then to work for you." He got up from his seat, did I speak too much. I guess I did. Shit! Seo-yeon why can't you control your tongue but I didn't back down. He stood in front of me, grinding his teeth and held my arm in a tight grip pulling me close to him. I hissed at that tight grip.

"Jungkook. Stop it." That orange haired said. But he didn't stop and applied more pressure on my arm. I feel like it will break any moment.

"Leave me." I whimpered. He looked in my eyes and I can see his jaw clenching. It hurts so bad that tears started forming in my eyes but I didn't let them slide.

"You. Don't. Have. A. Choice. Here. You have to work for me, you like it or not. And I won't take your attitude. Change it, before I do it my way." He said in a low and threatening tone. He left my hand and took a step back. I looked him in the eyes "you're an asshole." With that I left the room. I ran to my cabin, locked the door and my tears started flowing. That grip left a bruise on my arm and it stings. No Seo-yeon you can't be week. C'mon you've been through worse. This is nothing. Get yourself together.

I took a deep breath and started seeing that man's report. Then I remembered that I'm no longer working as a surgeon. My eyes filled with tears again. How can I not cry? I worked so hard for all this and just in a fraction of seconds he took it all away. Putting my head on the table I cried harder. Only if I didn't walk though that alley, only if I would have thought that it was better to be late home than meeting a mafia I wouldn't be stuck in this situation.

Someone knocked on my door and it was Min-jun. He's younger than me but he's still my friend.

"Are you okay? I heard what happened." Again tears filled my eyes. Like you're not okay and someone asks you about it. I don't know about others but I'd probably burst into tears.

"Oh, Yeonie. It'll be alright." He hugged me, why do I feel so short in front of all these people. 5'2 isn't a bad height, I guess. After sometime of hugging him and ranting out it felt light. I want to go home. I want to sleep in my bed.

"Thank you, junnie. I'll head home now. It's already 6:35. And they aren't giving me any work, that raccoon took away my  surgery." I sniffled.

"Rest well, Seo-yeon. I'll come to your place tomorrow with some food." He said smiling. I smiled at him.

"You know I don't say no to free food." We both laughed, he walked me to my car and made some random jokes which made me laugh till my stomach hurted.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked being the gentleman he is.

"Nope, thank you so much junn. You can do your work now. Thank you for making me feel better." I smiled at him and he returned back. I waved at him heading home. I just want to sleep now.

I started my music and let my windows down. I live at the city corners. So it's a remote area. I wanted to live here, I personally don't like being around people. I get anxious.

Jungkook whenever Seo-yeon shows an attitude

Thanks for reading 📖 💖