✧༺ 44 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

"The Kims." Junkook said. My world seem to be slipping again. The memories flushed back again. Mine and Yoon-jae's parents didn't show up in the hospital that day. Why? Yoon-jae's parents didn't even come in the funeral. Things started to make sense. My parents didn't allow for the marriage and then suddenly did. They had it planned.

"But still, it doesn't change the fact that you killed them." I whispered, looking down. I didn't had the courage to look at Jungkook again, cause if I did I'll probably break down. I felt Jungkook's hand shaking, he held my hand tighter. "Princess please.... It's our engagement today. Please..... Just please don't leave." I took a deep breath not wanting to burst into tears here. I slowly pushed his hand off me and turned around walking away from him. With every step my heart seemed to be heavier, tears made their way on my cheeks.

Why am I the one hurting? It should be him not me. The constant flashback of things that happened, Hwan's face when he was shouting for me. Yoon-jae's body lying on the cold floor with blood surrounding him. I sat inside the car and drove off. I don't know where I'm heading to, I just want to be alone right now.

I remember how Mom used to comfort me, her warmth was everything but I didn't know her warmth was the fire she she once ignited. I can't believe they would do something like this, how can they kill their own daughter's happiness? But then again, I'm not their biological daughter.

Coming out of the daze, I didn't realize I was standing in front of Yoon-jae's and Hwan's grave. I wiped the dust off their graves and smiled a little though my tears were still flowing.

"How have you been?" I asked and sat beside their graves. "Hwan, mommy's going through a tough time, won't you play with her?" I cried harder.

"Yoon-jae, it's getting hard for me. I really want to g-give up. I w-want to stop here and c-come to you. I w-want you to comfort me, love me.... I need you. P-please come back." Even though it's been 5 years, I still can't get over the fact that they won't come back. It was like yesterday when me, Yoon-jae and Hwan went on a picnic and he proposed me for marriage.

Then suddenly I thought of Jungkook, I know he did wrong, he was the one who killed them, he was the one who took me captive but even after all this how can I have a soft spot for him? Our small moments where I felt like I've started to like him. I don't know if I'm just desperate for love that even after all this I started to think from his point of view. I think this is our end cause even after all this is over, I won't be able to stay with him. I've planned to leave and never come back.

With this I took out my phone and dialled my brother's number.

"Oppa, let's meet up."

Thank you for reading 💜🦋