✧༺ 10 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

"OMG, SO YOU BOTH KISSED? LEAVE KISSING, YOU BOTH MADE OUT?" Jiwoo shouted

"OMG, SO YOU BOTH KISSED? LEAVE KISSING, YOU BOTH MADE OUT?" Jiwoo shouted. I told her about me and Min-jun dating and kissing through messages. She was so excited to hear it personally that she asked me to come to the hospital, and in return she'll buy me food, well food is life.

"You're so loud, I swear to God I'm going to cut open your throat." I covered my ears at her loudness. She held my hands in hers, looking at me with wide eyes.

"I knew it from before, that you guys will end up together. My ship has finally sailed." I blushed at her statement.

"Let's go and get some food, shall we?" She asked me. I smiled and held her hand walking towards the canteen.

"Mom and dad came home yesterday."

"Oh, I'm coming to your place today, I missed Aunty's food." We both live only for food.

"But, they acted weird. Dad told me that they are here for some meetings and I have to attend it too. And it was today night. But then this morning Mom told me that the meeting has been postponed to tomorrow night. I don't understand why their taking me though." I find it really suspicious.

"You're overthinking, your parents won't let anything bad happen to you." I agreed at this. My parents won't let anything bad happen right? I know they love me. They love me, right?

"BTW, where is Min-jun today?" I asked clearing my thoughts.

"I'm right here baby." He said keeping his tray beside mine. I blushed at the nickname. He kept his one egg roll on my plate and I smiled at it.

"Was it always this uncomfortable sitting with you both, or am I going crazy?" Jiwoo said giving us a disgusting look. I laughed at her. Jiwoo got up, giving us some couple space.

"Let's go on a date today?" He said and kept a sausage on my plate.

"Okay." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Where shall we go?" I asked him chewing my food. I didn't realize that the canteen's food was this good.

"Hm.. Just be ready till 7:00 p.m."

***

I liked my look

I liked my look. The colour defined my skin. I really appreciate my body, those stretch marks were my plus point. First I used to despise them but when maturity hit me, it felt like a blessing. Those marks showed my hard work on myself. Satisfied with my look, I got out of my room and saw dad sitting there watching TV. Well fathers own the remote.

"Omo, you look so pretty Seo-yeon." My mother came from the kitchen, wiping her hands on a cloth. She looked at me in awe. Dad shifted his attention towards me. "You look good, but don't you think that's to reveling young lady?" My dad being a normal dad. My mom glared at him and dad cleared his throat. "You look awesome." He nervously smiled and I chuckled at their behavior. My parents do love me, but why does it feel like it's the calmness before a storm. I shrugged the thought when I heard the door bell ring.

I opened the door to see him standing in a tuxedo, he gave me a bouquet of white and red roses."you look beautiful, ma-lady." I blushed at his comment. "You don't look bad yourself." He chuckled offering me his hand and opening the door of his car for me like the gentleman he is. I mumbled a small thank you, getting inside his car.

I was awestruck looking at the restaurant he booked for us. Does he earn this much? I didn't know he was rich. I looked at him opening the door for me and taking my hand, I thought we were going to our table but He had booked a private room for us. This is fucking romantic.

He pulled the chair for me, like how many more times does he want me to fall for him? He sat in front of me.

"Order whatever you like, darling." Was he trying to flirt with me? If yes, it is working. He was looking at the menu and I was looking at him. Damn, he's handsome. Why didn't I see this before? Those raised eyebrows, the confusion on his face, that lip bite, I've noticed he bite his lips when focused.

"You know, a person can feel when someone is staring." He said keeping the menu down, looking at me straight in the eyes. "Ah. Sorry." My cheeks started to burn, I looked down to hide my embarrassment. He got up from his place and told the waiters to go out and locked the door. (You know what I mean)

He pulled my chair back, keeping his both hands on the arm rest caging me. He was so close that I can feel his breath on my lips. My breathing fastened. When suddenly he was pulled off me, I gasped in horror and looked up to see who it was.

"Jungkook..... "

😞

😞

Thanks for reading 📖💖🎀