✧༺ 4 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

Why the hell it has to be me? God did I do something wrong that you're punishing me? I acted to be strong in front of him

Why the hell it has to be me? God did I do something wrong that you're punishing me? I acted to be strong in front of him. But I was really sacred inside. Like seeing a person who literally killed someone in front of you, that's terrifying. He radiated a dark aura. The aura I don't want to be around.

Am I his personal doctor now? That rascal. Why does he want me to be his personal doctor? Well if I'm his personal doctor, do I still have to work night shifts?

I got out of the room and met the director standing there rubbing his hands. Like he's nervous. I smiled and bowed in front of him. He gave me a nervous laugh.

"Well, Miss.Kim since when did you know Mr.Jeon?" He asked a bit hesitant.

"Ahh.. J-just a few days ago, why?" I wasn't sure what to say. Like I can't say I saw him killing someone.

"It's an honor to know the biggest business man in Korea. And he was pretty happy about your work. He immediately said that such a good worker shall be his personal doctor." He said smiling at me.

"He's a business man?" But the thing I saw yesterday night wasn't a thing business people do.

"Yes, he's on top right now, he owns many gaming companys and he's the owner of this hospital too."

The person who was killing someone owns a hospital? The hospital which save lives? Wahh. He's one of a kind for sure.

"Ah. Alright. I'll just head to wards the second ward. I need to check some patients." I said, I want to Google his name first.

"Alright. Since you're working for him now, you don't have to do night shifts but you have to be present for them 24/7. Am I clear?" He said going back to the boss position.

"Yes, sir." He nodded at me heading inside his office.

Is he bipolar? Right now he was talking while smiling now he's all serious now? What the hell is happening? First the person who killed someone, whom I thought is a mafia, is actually a business man. Then my best friend doesn't believe me. And now the hospital's director is probably bipolar.

Should I be concerned for myself. Am I going into a hurricane? Once I'm in I can't come out and the only option is to die. Stop overthinking Soe-yeon. You'll probably die of overthinking.

I reached my cabin well for a 25 year old I've achieved quite a lot. I cleared my medical exam in one go. I also don't know how I did it. I can actually perform surgerys now.

I opened my computer and googled about Mr.Jeon. His full name is Jeon Jungkook. He owns many gaming companies and works in a group of 7 people. They call themselves The Bangtan. They are one of the richest people of Korea and 7th richest in the world. Their earned income is 50,000 dollars per month. Like each of them has an income of 50,000,that to in dollars? That's upto 65,000,000 korean won. Thats mind blowing. This still might be the white money he earns. He might be getting some black money too.

I switched off my computer, I have to work I don't own any company and nither I kill someone. I have to work to earn money. I walked to the second ward.

There is an old woman here, she's really good and says that she can read future. You know typical old people. But she's sweet. I went inside her ward and saw her eating grapes and watching TV.

"How are you doing grandma?" I asked.

"Ohh.. My favorite daughter is here." I laughed at her statement. The first time I saw her, her kids neglected her. She didn't wanted to live but still fought for her life. After her operation when I came into her ward she was crying, nobody came to meet her. Her daughter is happily married and her son's wife didn't wanted to keep her in there house, they were sending her to the old age home. I felt bad for her. So when I tried talking to her she said that I looked like her daughter. So I played along. I didn't wanted to hurt her feelings.

"Come here, come here." She said making me sit on the stool beside her.

"What happened?" I asked confused at her behavior.

"Something big is coming for you, it says danger, you won't have any choice but to accept your fate." She said looking in my eyes.

"Do I have to be cautious?" I asked. Now this is making me worried. Just an hour ago that Jungkook made me his personal doctor now grandma is saying that I have some dangers in future.

"Hmm... No you don't have to be cautious, the person who will come in your life will save you from those things." She said and smiled. I smiled looking at her.

"Seo-yeon." She called out.

"Hmm?"

"My daughter, stay safe even if I'm alive or not I'm always looking out for you. I want you to live your best life and meet your life partner. I wish you the best for your upcoming years and your life. Life your life to the fullest cause you will never be this young again." She said.

Tears filled my eyes. I know what she means, she's indirectly telling me that it's her time to go. The human body can actually predict when something is going wrong or it's going to be their end.

"Grandma, you won't leave me r-right?" I asked. I chocked on my tears.

"It's ok Seo-yeon. I'll always look after you." She smiled.

"You won't leave. I won't let you."

Seo-yeon is going through a lot 😭

Thanks for reading 📖💖