✧༺ 50 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

The news about Kim corporation spread like fire in a forest

The news about Kim corporation spread like fire in a forest. The rumors said that The Kims were jealous of their own daughter and disowned her. Their shares went down and sales became less. Well all thanks to my brother for coming up with this idea. I wanted to get their all dirty work out but for that I have to wait
for some time. If I'm getting things out then why not everything?

Jimin told me that they're going to attack tomorrow, so I have all day to myself..... Or not. Just when I thought that I'm going to have a good day, my phone rang. It's Mrs.Kim. I took a deep breath and picked up the call. "Why are you doing this!?" She sounded desperate. I remained silent. I don't know why but my heart aches. I guess from all the things that are going on. I kept the phone on speaker, laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

"After all the things we've done for you, is this how you repay us!?" I always had a soft spot for Mom, she used to comfort me, I told her about everything, from my first crush to my last heartbreak. She knew everything but the person whom I trusted the most was the one who destroyed everything. I recently got to know about their illegal works and to be honest I was disgusted. I cut the call and opened my chats with Jungkook. There was another journal.

Jungkook : Day 9

Hey Princess. How are you doing, I hope better than me.

I went to the hospital today and talked to that grandma. She told me how you took care of her and how much you reminded her of her own daughter. She even read my palm and told me that I've already found the love of my life but because of some complications she's not with me. She also told me that everything will calm down soon and that we can be happy again but one thing ticked me, she said that I have to fight to keep you with me and that if I don't hold you now you'll leave me forever.

Princess, you won't leave me right? I know you're angry with me and I can do anything to get your forgiveness. I still remember the first time I saw you in that alley. You took my heart then and there. I wish I could explain in words how much I love you but I can't because there aren't any words who can describe my love for you.... I miss you so much.... But I'm not going to let the distance keep me from loving you, even if it's afar.

I want you to know that I'll always be there for you, I'll be your shoulder to lean on, your distraction when you want to escape and everything in between. I know we've got a long road ahead of us and I'm willing to stick though. No matter the bad that has happened or will happen, know that you will always have a special place in my heart and mind.

Come back princess. Please... I want to share my future with you. I want to make memories with you.

You will come back, right princess?

I didn't realize that I've started crying. I wish I could come back to you Jungkook. His bunny smile, that shine in his eyes when he was happy. He was and will always remain a special person in my life. If I want to start a new chapter of life, I have to turn the pages, if I keep reading those pages again and again, the story won't move ahead, but Jungkook's chapters will always be folded in my book. After all I'm going to meet him tomorrow. And I hope I don't meet him again.

 And I hope I don't meet him again