✧༺ 16 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

I'm cold, can someone close the ac

I'm cold, can someone close the ac. My feets are numb, and what is this? It's just a silk sheet, where is my blanket? Wait this doesn't feel like my bed, my bed startes and finishes on the same line, I mean my bed is small, but this is huge? I opened my eyes to see myself sleeping on a queen size bed. There are glass windows in front of the bed, wait did I hook up with someone last night? I don't remember going to the club, I should start taking memory pills.

Is that the washroom? I need to pee. Standing up from the bed, I looked at my clothes, I was wearing a black shirt, it reaches till my mid thigh. If I hooked up, why are my legs not paining? I went inside the washroom and saw my reflection, I look like a person who was beaten up badly. Sighing, I picked up the toothbrush kept there, it's not used right? Should I brush from my fingers? That's better than using someone else brush. I washed my face too, combed my hair from my fingers. Now it's better.

Going outside the washroom, I looked out of the windows, wait! I have been to this place before. But when? Isn't this the Jeon's mansion? The memories from last night flooded in my brain. That raccoon drugged me. How dare he? God I didn't do anything to deserve this maybe a little but you're giving me a lot of punishments. This is not fair.

Just then I heard a knock on the door, should I let the person come in? What if it's jungkook? I don't want to face him. Again that person knocked, taking a deep breath, I mumbled a small come in. An old lady came in with a tray full of food. It looks delicious to be honest, but what if this is also drugged? "Good morning queen, I'm lia, I am the head maid here. Master told me to bring your breakfast, please have your meal." She's really polite unlike her master. Keeping the breakfast on the bedside table she stood there facing the floor. "Why are you calling me queen?" I looked at her but she didn't raise her head. "You are going to marry Master, and he has ordered to call his wife as queen." That raccoon is such a pain in the ass. I sighed and turned back looking outside the window.

"You can take back that breakfast lia, I'm not in the mood to be drugged again." Even though I live for food but still I'm not going to eat it. I'm not that foolish to go inside a trap again. "You can go back to your work lia, I'll manage." I still didn't turn around hearing Jungkook's voice.

"I haven't drugged it princess." He said when lia went out. No Seo-yeon you can't trust him. "I don't trust you." I said looking back at him. He was wearing a black tshirt with black lower, he wears clothes that match with his heart and soul. He picked up the soup bowl and took a sip, raising his eyebrows, asking me if I still don't trust him. If he drank it, it won't be drugged right? I stood in front of him and took the bowl from his hand and took a sip from it, I won't lie, it's heaven. But I don't want to give him the satisfaction. Sitting on the bed with the bowl, I said "I'm drinking it cause I'm hungry but I still don't trust you." He chuckled at me and sat in front of me seeing me drinking like a creep.

"Stop staring, you look like a creep." I said with my mouth full and went back to eating, I don't care if he's staring, food is what matters. I wanted to ask him a question I was eagerly wanting to. Gulping down the food, I faced him. "How did my parents agree to marry me to you?" He looked at me with a smirk, I want to punch him so bad. "I had my ways." He said, this overly proud person in front of me has some serious mental issues. I looked at him with a disgusting look. He shifted towards me and kept his one hand on the bed side table, preventing me from getting up. His tattooed hand held my waist bringing me close to him. I gulped looking at his lip piercing, I didn't notice this first but he has beautiful facial features.

He moved more closer, that just a little push can make our lips touch, I came out of my thoughts and turned my head to the other side. He let out a chuckle "you're saving your first kiss for our marriage, that's sweet of you princess." He got up and took the tray heading out of my room.

So, who's gonna tell him? Not me. He'll kill me of he gets to know I've already kissed, leave kissing, I've made out with Min-jun. Lia came back again with some clothes. "Please take a shower and get dressed." She bowed at me. I don't like this, she's really older than me why is she bowing? "Lia, you don't have to bow to me." I said and smiled at her but it's like she's a robot "thank you for your kindness Queen. But I'm not allowed to raise my head in front of you." I sighed knowing she won't listen to me. "By the way, who changed my  clothes?" I asked hoping it wasn't Jungkook. "I did queen." I sighed in relief. Thank god. Taking those clothes I went inside the washroom and took a 30 minutes shower, I feel refreshed. Just then the thoughts occupied my head.

Did mom really leave me? Didn't she care for me? What about dad? He used to call me his angel. Then why did he agree for this marriage? I'm sure they must have had their reasons and maybe Jungkook threatened them?

How am I supposed to live with this creep? I have seen in movies how the hostage tries to escape but get caught most of the time and also there will be many guards here. I can't even act in front of him to like him, he's too smart and will easily understand my change in behavior.

I need to make a plan.

Thank you for reading 🎀💖