✧༺ 42 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

After wearing the dress, I didn't get the joy I should have

After wearing the dress, I didn't get the joy I should have. I thought of letting go of my past and start a new chapter but how can I? Yoon-jae did nothing wrong and Hwan was just a child. I need to get justice for them.

Flashback

"You look so beautiful." Yoon-jae whispered but I saw his eyes filled with tears. Seeing him crying even my eyes held tears. "Yahh... Don't make me cry. I've make up on. And my foundation costs a lot." I said holding his hands.

"Seo-yeon I promise to love you forever. I will never leave your hand." He said and sat beside me on the couch. "It's finally our marriage today." I smiled at him. My parents were against our marriage but after sometime of convincing they said yes. Though I still don't think they are happy. I wanted to marry the person they want me too but love is what matters I guess.

"It's time for you both to walk down the aisle." The maid said and bowed. He stood up and kept his hand in front of me to hold him. Keeping my hand on his, we walked out. When we entered the hall everyone was clapping and a soft music was playing on the background. I saw Hwan sitting in the front row clapping and cheering for us. I blowed him a kiss and he catched it. Walking down the aisle felt like forever.

He feels like my home. After a stressful day all I think about is going home to spend time with him and Hwan. Being in his arms feels safe, like no other person in this world matter it's only us. The way he smiles everytime he and Hwan did some mischief. Our cooking time, though it was less cooking and more of a make out. Our little fights. Those picnics. Having quite s*x after putting Hwan to bed. Handmade gifts on our special days. Our first trip to Paris. I wish all this lasts forever. I never want to let him go. And Hwan was now my biggest weakness as well as strength. He was the one who made me laugh on my tough days. 

I don't think I can live without them anymore, they've become a major part of my life.

We reached the stage and faced the each other. My face lit up when the ceremony started. "Please exchange your rings." Hwan was our ring bearer. He was walking so cutely that everyone awed while looking at him.

That's when my whole world flipped. Some men wearing black overall entered the room and pointed their guns in our direction. I didn't know what to do so I ran towards Hwan and picked him in my arms. He hugged me back tightly. Yoon-jae came beside me and held me tightly. "What is happening?" That's when the man standing in between shot Yoon-jae in his abdomen. He sat on the floor clutching his wound and whimpered. I flinched and kept Hwan down still holding him. I looked at Yoon-jae's wound and it was heavily bleeding.

A man came in front of us, I held Hwan behind me and stood up. I know he wants Hwan. I can't let this happen, he's my son. "Give him to us." He said in his deep voice. I shook my head. That's when another shot rang and yoon-jae shook. They shot him again on the same place. The man in front of me bent down and held Hwan's hand. "No!! please. He didn't do anything. Please!!" I said and tried pulling Hwan to me but the man was really strong. Hwan was crying and shouting but that man didn't let him go. With one last jerk he pulled Hwan to him. "No.. No. Please." I cried and tried holding him back but one of them held my hand not letting me reach to Hwan.

I cried and struggled in that man's hold but he didn't let me go. They made Hwan stand in one place and I didn't had the courage to see what happened next. All I heard was a gun shot. That man let my hand free and that's when I looked up. I saw two bodies lying on the floor with blood surrounding them. I ran and sat beside them shaking them. "Hwan, open your eyes. Mommy is here. Please open your eyes. Yoon-jae it's our marriage today. Please... Please get up. Hwan I'll let you have everything you want just please wake up.... Mommy loves you.. Please. Yoon-jae you promised to love me forever then wake up. You have to keep your promise. Please......... Just please wake up." I cried still not believing they are dead and won't hear me. That's when the men started moving out. All I heard them say was. "Mission complete jungkook."

I didn't knew what was happening around me. I heard the sound of ambulance then two people came out and picked Yoon-jae and Hwan. Keeping them inside I sat in the ambulance. I was still crying.

"I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor inside the ambulance said after checking yoon-jae's and Hwan. "No! Please just check again. They are not dead. I know they can never leave me. Please!" I joined my hands in front of him but he just gave  me a pity look. Hwan, Mommy is really sorry. She couldn't protect you.

We reached the hospital and they both were taken away from me. I sat on the bench still crying. That's when I realize, no one came here. Not even my and yoon-jae's parents. The nurse came and stood in front of me. "Do you wanna meet them?" I looked up and nodded. She took me inside a chilling room, there were two bodies with white cloth over them. The nurse uncovered their faces and their they both were lying.

I went to Yoon-jae first. "Yoon-jae-yah. Wake up...... It's our marriage today." I held his hand and kissed it. My tears didn't stop they kept flowing. I went near Hwan. "Hwan. You know mommy loves you right? Don't worry Mommy will take revenge on those who did this to you and daddy. I won't give up." I said and kissed him on his forehead.

"Mommy will always love you Hwan, you'll always be my son."

End of flashback

Thank you for reading 💞🦋