✧༺ 53 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

"Jungkook-" I cut her off with another peck on her lips

"Jungkook-" I cut her off with another peck on her lips. "Shh, focus on your work right now, let's talk after it's finished." She looked at me still contemplating but I gave her a reassuring look. Nodding her head, she went back to her seat and fastened her seatbelt. She gave me a curt nod and started her car.

God! The feel of her lips was amazing. I've missed it. The others were following ours. She speeding too much, it even crossed 150 km/hr. None of us spoke anything, I knew for a fact that we both need some time. Her phone started ringing, it was kept closer to me so I glanced at her and she motioned me to accept the call.

"Seo-yeon, it will take some time for my  men to reach the destination. You have to hurry and for a fact I know that you've already crossed 120." Whoever he was, he knew her well.

"Hmm." She just hummed in response. Is she seeing someone already? Just as he was about to respond I hung up on him. He deserved it. I cleared my throat and looked at her. "Are you already seeing someone?" She gave me a glance and again focused on the road. "Why would I see someone else?" She asked in a calm voice.

"Maybe because I wasn't good enough? Or maybe cause you wanted to stay away from me? Or.... Maybe you just wanted to get away from me." My voice faded with the last sentence. Why am I so weak in front of herher!? I'm a fucking mafia. I looked at her for answers. "And what if I am?" She asked in return. What does she mean by that?

"If you start dating someone else then....I'll see you at his funeral." I said and looked at her more like glared at her. She just chuckled and still focused on the road.

"So...Is it true that you're dating?" I saw a smile form on her face and she shook her head. "Then who was the one on phone?" I asked. "You remember when we went to a Bachlorette of one of your friends?" She asked to which I nodded and hummed. "I met a man and told you he was my friend. That's him." She said and looked at me for a brief minute. I nodded but this doesn't clarify, who he really is. I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off.

"And no, we're not dating." She said and I zipped my mouth and threw the key far-far away. I've embarrassed myself enough. After a few minutes of silence she spoke up again.

"I read your messages.... More like journals." Here goes another thing to be embarrassed about. I rubbed my face with my hands and looked out of the window. "Don't be embarrassed." She chuckled and leaned back on her seat. I didn't reply and I'm happy she let go of that topic.

We've been sitting inside the car for like 6 hrs and I want to pee so damn much. I can feel every movement of the car, it hurts my bladder. Can't we stop for a moment? "How much more?" I asked, it hurts even when I open my mouth to say something. The movement of my stomach makes it worse. "Look in front, the trucks are visible, they're climbing the bridge and we need to get them there." Shit, why it had to be now!!?