✧༺ 56 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

I got up feeling something between my legs

I got up feeling something between my legs. I whined and tried to turn around to sleep some more but a muscular hand was wrapped around me in a tight grip. I need water. It's like there is a severe drought in my throat. I again whined and tried getting out of his grip. God! Is he some hulk? I pinched his bicep and giggled when he pulled his hand away from me.

Getting up I was still naked, I put up my hood and found my dagger inside it's pocket. Shrugging I walked out of the room towards the kitchen. I didn't wanted to wake someone so I quietly slipped my way to the living room.

Suddenly my body became alert. Someone is here. I can feel their presence. It's not one person. There are atleast 3 or more. I stood still waiting for any movement. I clenched my fingers around my dagger. I can only hear my heavy breathing nothing more. It's like I'm in a box. I can't hear anything.

I again focused and that's when I heard a small squeak, the one with rubber boots. It came from the dining room. Taking a step forward, I again tried to hear some more. The house stilled again. No, it's not from the din- just when I understood what happened, an iron rod came in my view and my body moved on its own!

I took out the dagger, moved towards the right and stabbed the man on his neck! Before he can shout, I kept my hand on his mouth and pushed him down on the ground sitting on his stomach. Snatching my precious dagger from his neck -it became bloody because of this man- blood was gushing from his wound but he was still conscious.

"Who sent you?" I asked keeping the dagger in front of that man's eye. When he was about to speak, I looked at the tiles beside that man's head. I saw a man with his hands raised and ready to stab me. I gave the man on the ground a smile and kicked the one behind me on his shin. The knife he was holding was pushed on the leg of the man who was under me. He tried screaming but no use. Baby you need to learn more before taking me down.

I got up from him. I'm sure that man won't be able to get up. Looking behind me I saw the man whom I kicked in the shin, he was on the ground holding his leg. I think I broke his bone. I walked towards that man but as soon as I reached him, a knife was stabbed on my left shoulder. It felt like my arm had gone numb. I looked back trying to move my hand but it just won't work. That man was so close to me, I tighten my hold on my dagger and tried stabbing him, but he douched it.

I took out the knife on my shoulder and threw it. I moved my hand to for it recover from numbness, it was slowly coming back and now I started feeling pain. The man who stabbed me took another knife and was ready to fight.

Ignoring the pain, I took my dagger and launched at him. I douched his attempts and he douched mine. But baby I don't like losing. Just as his attention went to his fellows I took the chance and jumped at him. I stabbed his right eye and he tried screaming but I kept my hand on his mouth and pushed him on the ground just like I did to the first one.