✧༺ 55 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

I was glad to see Seo-yeon laughing with hyungs but the thing she asked me last night was unsettling

I was glad to see Seo-yeon laughing with hyungs but the thing she asked me last night was unsettling. The softness in her voice when she told me that I should live was like she was saying her final goodbye.

"You remember Jungkook when Suga hyung stole your underwear?" I heard hobi hyung and then I heard Seo-yeon laugh. I looked at her, smiled and nodded. Then I heard suga hyung mutter "it had a hole in it." And then all of them laughed, I saw Jin hyung clapping his hands while laughing, hobi hyung was on the floor, Jimin and Taehyung hyung slapping each other while laughing, namjoon hyung looked at everyone like he was done with them but still smiled when he saw everyone's laughing face. And then Seo-yeon holding her stomach. Hobi hyung and Seo-yeon made an eye contact and again burst out laughing.

"T-then did you give his u-underwear back?" Seo-yeon asked trying to stop herself from laughing. Suga hyung made a disgusting face which made her slide on the floor and laugh her lungs out. My smile went wider seeing all of them happy.

Thats when I heard a cough. I looked up to see a build up man, height not more than me looking at all of us with amusement. He bowed in front of us and started at Seo-yeon. Who the fuck is he to stare at my princess?

"Oh, Oppa you're here." I heard Seo-yeon and my eyes shot up to her. Oppa!? I glared at him and I know he can feel it. When Seo-yeon went beside him that man looked at me and smirked keeping his hand on her lower waist and whispering something in her ear. God! Just give me 5 seconds with this guy.

"You all continue, I'll join afterwards." Seo-yeon said and went inside with him. I looked back at everyone to see them already staring at me. "Won't you go with her? What if that guy did something?" Taehyung hyung asked. Right I should go with her but what if she's talking about buiness and find me annoying?

"Nope, let it be. I'll talk to her at night."

S E O - Y E O N

S E O - Y E O N

"The grand ball is just 2 weeks later, on 16th October. Just finish everything then. It's your birthday too, I'll wait for you at our regular place to celebrate." He said handing me 8 golden tickets to the ball. We all are VIPs there. I nodded at him smiled.