✧༺ 36 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

Why is my back paining so much, even my legs are sore

Why is my back paining so much, even my legs are sore. What happened!? I tried to slowly open my eyes due to the sun raise hitting my face directly. Turning around to cuddle with Seo-yeon I found the bed empty, wait! Why does this bed feels small? Where is Seo-yeon? My eyes shot open and the first thing I saw is a machine!? Where am I? Pain shot up in my back making me lay on the bed again. I'm in a hospital. Then all the things slowly came back to brain again.

What the fuck Jungkook!? You fucking got shot by that scumbag!? Well, when Seo-yeon said all that to Min-jun, I was really proud of her, but I got so lost in the moment that when I looked back at Min-jun he was ready to shoot Seo-yeon. My trail of thoughts were cut off when Taehyung hyung entered the room. He had a straight face, I mean angry face?

"You're up?" He asked in a Non-welcoming way. I smiled nervously and nodded. "What happened?" I asked softly not wanting to anger him more.

"You're asking me what happened!? Jungkook you're a mafia, didn't you learn how to handle these situations!?" He said and glared at me.

"What happened to Seo-yeon?" This time I was freaking out.

"If we wouldn't have reached there, that Min-jun guy would have killed her! He beated her so badly, I wasn't able to look at her face. Jungkook, you promised Jimin to take care of his sister, then what happened to you!?" Warth wraped around me. Yes, Seo-yeon is Jimin's sister, we found out not to long ago,that's how I know that she was adopted. I don't need to ask where Min-jun is, I know the members took care of him.

"Don't go near Jimin right now. He'll surely kill you." He said and sat on the stool near my bed. "Where is Seo-yeon?" Thinking about her, I calmed down a bit.

"She's in the room, next to yours. She woke up 3 hours ago and even came to check on you. Yoongi hyung and Jimin is there with her. Yesterday when yoongi hyung picked up Seo-yeon, she told us that she's okay, and asked us to help you first. Jungkook....she was heavily injured. Don't you think she likes you?" Does she like me? Is she okay to be with me? Only she's the one who can answer these.

"I want to meet her, right now." I said and looked at him with hope in my eyes.

"Jimin is there too." He said and looked at me worried eyes.

"I want to meet her........right now." I repeated my words, he sighed and nodded. He took out a wheelchair and told me to sit on it. Pushing the wheelchair, hyung kept on telling me to shut my mouth when Jimin hyung speaks.

Reaching her room's door, I smiled hearing her sweet laugh. I knocked on the door and all the murmurs stopped. Jimin hyung opened the door and looked at me, I mean glared at me.

"Hey." I nervously laughed and waved at him.

"You told me, you're going to keep her safe." He whispered and clenched his teeth.

"I want to meet her first, I'll talk to you later." I said and pushed him aside, dragging my chair and letting myself in.

I saw her sitting on her bed, but the thing that made me concern was her injuries, her lip was bruised, right cheek was swollen, her hand had a plaster and there were many bruises on her face. From the corner of my eyes I saw the boys getting out of the room. Nearing her, I saw her eyes filled with tears.

I sat beside her bed and looked at her tearful eyes. "I'm sorry, I wasn't able to protect you." I said and she burst into tears. I got up from my chair and hugged her, she burried her face in my stomach and held my shirt tightly. "I-I was scared, I saw you l-lying on the floor covered in b-blood." She sobbed. To be honest, I felt good hearing her concerned for me. Bending down a bit, I placed a kiss on her head.

"It's okay, I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere." I consoled her, I heard her murmur something "what?" I asked and bent to face her.

"What type of mafia are you, when you can't even handle a single person?" I laughed at her statement and pecked her lips. Looking at her lovingly I again pecked her. "You need more training." She whispered and looked down pouting.

"Yes your honor."

Thank you for reading 🎀🤍