✧༺ 14 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

I looked at all the beautiful dress and accessories kept in front of me, but who sended them? I don't have that much allowance to buy a chanel bag and the dress looks expensive too

I looked at all the beautiful dress and accessories kept in front of me, but who sended them? I don't have that much allowance to buy a chanel bag and the dress looks expensive too. Dad told me that I have to wear this for tonight's dinner, but why? Did dad buy it for me? But he probably don't know any of these brands. Did the person we're going for a dinner sended these? Why aren't my parents telling me who this person is? The things look really good tho, whoever chose them has a good taste.

Well the relationship between me and Min-jun has been up and down. He hasn't replied to my messages and neither picked up my calls. I talked to Jiwoo yesterday and she said she haven't seen Min-jun for a while and that he has taken medical leave. That punch did a lot of damage I guess. I sighed sitting on my couch, it's 4:30 currently and we have to reach the venue at 5:30, should I start getting ready? I was thinking of getting ready when my mom barged in.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" She showed me her big anger filled eyes. You know it if you're an asian. I stood up and looked at her trying to process where should I start, should I put makeup first or should I wear the dress first, I looked at mom and she was fuming, I quickly took the dress and dashed towards the washroom to wear it. Mom's can be dangerous, I've had a lot of beatings when I was younger. Well who will not be angry if your child is telling you at 11:00 at night that she has a project due tomorrow? That happened a lot with me. I used to go up to her late at night and say that I wanted a chart paper for my project that I have to submit the next day. You can assume what happened next.

I wore the dress and it was perfect on my body, it's like it's meant for me, but who knows what size my waist and breasts is?I should open my hair today, I don't usually let my hair free cause mom told me if I always let my hair down, I won't be able to look different on special days. That's cause my mother didn't know any hairstyle when I was a kid, she just knew how to braid, nothing more. I set my hair free looking at my reflection on the mirror, I do look different.

I came out of the washroom and I think I'll do some light makeup, my makeup consist of moisturizer, primer, a little bit of liquid foundation, concealer, foundation powder, blush and highlighter and lipstick. And I'm done with my makup. I brused my hair, and damn I look stunning, you're fucking hot Seo-yeon. I winked myself in the mirror. Wearing my accessories, I looked at the final look, mom and dad created a masterpiece. I chuckled at my thoughts.