✧༺ 31 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

"Let me have you

"Let me have you." It took me atleast 3 minutes to fully register his words in my brain. He was so close to me that I can hear his heart beat. I don't want him to hear mine cause it's going crazy. What the hell Seo-yeon? He took you captive what the fuck are you thinking? He moved more closer and I can't help but imagine how his muscular tattooed hand would feel on my skin. My skin was burning where he kissed earlier. His breath was hiting my neck, and goosebumps were all over. Why is it so hot in here!?

I gasped when he placed another kiss, a bit lower than the one before. His lips were so soft and when that cold lip piercing touched my skin, it send electric current all over my body. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING SEO-YEON. My consciousness yelled at me. DON'T BLAME ME, I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CONTROL MY HORMONES. The way his hand held that table made me think how his hands would look wrapped around my neck. I gulped thinking about it. His lips lingered on my skin and he spoke in his deep, lusting voice.

"Speak up, princess. Do you want me to bend you over this table, yank up that shirt and make you c*m so hard that you'll see fucking starts before the night is over." God that dirty talk was actually turning me on. Come to your senses Seo-yeon, he's your fucking kidnapper! He took your job, he kidnapped you and then tells you -not even ask- that you're getting engaged in 10 days -now 9.

"S-stop it." I whispered, it came out like I didn't wanted him to stop and I know he understands that. He backed up a little and brought his face near mine, he had a smirk playing on his face. "Your heat down there, tells me something else baby." My cheeks flushed with embarrassment. I looked down to see a bump on his pants too, this made me smirk, I'm not the only one. Two can play this game.

"I can take care of what's happening down there in my body, I don't need you. And I think you are the one who 'needs' me right now, not the other way round." His smirk turned into an amusing smile. His smile tells me he's not angry anymore. "You are the one who did wrong princess, you are the one who needs a punishment." He said softly and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Why do I need a punishment? I poisoned it but didn't let you eat, and I said I was sorry." He raised his  left eyebrow and smiled. God his smile, whenever I see him smile, I remember that photo of him from his childhood. And then Jin's words ring in my ears.

"You seriously get on my nerves, princess." He chuckled and said.

"Good, I wanted to get on your nerves." He laughed out loud and again looked at me with those adorable eyes. I won't deny the fact that he's handsome. He has bambi eyes, little nose and bunny teeth. That little mole under his lower lip and his eyes also smile when he does. I don't know if I'm seeing wrong but I don't see anything except love in Jungkook's eyes. This was the same thing I saw on his face too before he took his last breath on my lap. I gulped when all the memories hit me like thunder.

Flashback

"I love you." Yoon-jae said and kissed my forehead. I giggled and pecked him on his lips. "I love you too." He smiled and looked at me lovingly. "We'll graduate in 4 months, let's go on a trip to Paris after that. Only you and me. I'll send Hwan to my mother's place for the time being." He said and caressed my hair. "Okay, let's do it."

End of flashback

Jungkook lowered himself and pecked my lips leaving me speechless. The memories went back in my head and I came into reality.

"Since you ruined my food, let's go out for dinner today." I had no reasons to say no and I was starving too. So I nodded and he held my waist picking me up on his shoulder and spanked my ass. I gasped at the pain and he laughed. Taking me to the bedroom for changing.

"I wanted to eat you though. But I can wait till our engagement, you can't stop me then."

You're enjoying too much I see 👀

Thank you for reading 🤍🧚‍♀️