✧༺ 35 ༻✧

S E O -Y E O N

When Jungkook pulled me from the floor, I heard another glass break in the kitchen

When Jungkook pulled me from the floor, I heard another glass break in the kitchen. I held Jungkook's hand tightly, scared to let go. He held me close and started walking towards the voice. I flinched when another glass broke. "I'm here, princess. Don't worry." He said in a calming voice.

There was a black figure standing near the kitchen counter and was about to drop another glass, when he saw us and chuckled. "You're really a slut, huh?" He said. He had a mask on his face which made him unrecognizable. But his voice, it was really familiar. I know it, I know that voice really well! It's-

"Won't you agree Jungkook? She's a slut right? First with me, then with those men and now Jungkook..." He laughed a little and then said. "Pathetic whore."

"Shut the fuck up, Min-jun. Everyone knows who's the real whore." Jungkook said. Tears filled my eyes when he removed his mask and gave me a disgusting look. "Min-jun...." I said and left Jungkook's hand.

"First I thought of taking you back with me, but then I saw you in his tshirt, and suddenly I wanted to kill you. You did wrong baby, you were my favorite in all the girls I had. You were a natural kisser and those curves in your body. Duh!! Anyone can fall for them. I was thinking of sharing you with my friends, they offered me a good amout of money. You would have got good fucks if you were with me." He said and I would be lying if I said his words didn't hurt me. Jungkook was about to charge at him but I stopped him and gave him a small smile even though my eyes were filled with tears.

"Min-jun-ahh, you scumbag." I said in a whisper but I saw his smirk fading. "Do you think I didn't know what you were doing? Do you think I don't know about yours and Jiwoo's relationship? Do you think I don't know about the bet you made? You were so engrossed in making out with that nurse in the hospital that you didn't even check if someone was there. I knew it all, Even before our relationship. I was a fool to believe that you might change but the night you took me on a date, I saw you making out with my best friend, still...... I still believed that you'll change but seeing you here today made me realise I was living in delusion." I said and wiped my tears forcefully. "I really hope, you get what you deserve motherfucker."

Turning my back my tears ran down again. That's when I was covered from behind and a gun shot rang in the background. My eyes went wide when I understood what happened. Jungkook started putting his weight on me like he was going unconscious. Turning back I held Jungkook in my arms and slowly slid down with him. "J-jungkook.... " I have to do something to stop the bleeding. Looking around I didn't see anything that can be used to tie around him. I have to do it. I took off my tshirt and pressed the wound to stop bleeding till I call for some help. I was still wearing my undergarments. I felt a cold metal on my lower back, I almost forgot about him still being here.

"You've still got that perfect body.." He said near my ear and wrapped his hand around my hair and pulled them back causing me to look up. The gun was digging my skin causing me to whimper. "Still that bold?" He asked and tightened his grip on my hair. I remember Jungkook had a revolver in his back pocket, but I won't be able to reach it. Min-jun is right behind me and he won't waste a second to shoot. Jungkook was losing a lot of blood. This isn't good. He may die because of loss of blood. What are you thinking Seo-yeon. He won't die.

At this rate my hands started shaking, seeing Jungkook lying on the floor, and Min-jun pointing his gun at me. I gained all the energy left and said. "Let me call for an ambulance, please." I didn't mean to sound helpless but I can't do anything right now. "Hmm, do you really think I'll let you call for an ambulance? That to for my enemy?" He laughed out loud and looked at me with a smirk. Holding my hair he made me stand up. Now his gun was pressed on my bare stomach. He left my hair and slapped me really hard that it made me fall on the ground, my lower lip started bleeding and his ring left a scratch on my cheek.

I looked up to see him standing with a metal rod, where did he get that from!? Sliding away from him, I tried standing up, when he swing his rod up and it made a contact with my legs. I shouted in pain and fell back on the floor. He hit me again and again till I could no longer feel my body. I just laid on the floor like a living corpse. That's when I heard a gun shot and saw Min-jun falling on the ground, his forehead had a big hole and was bleeding severely.

Someone picks me up and shake me a bit, opening my eyes, I saw yoongi tapping my cheeks and calling out my name. "O-oppa, I-I'm okay. J-Jungk-kook hel-lp him." His embrace was really warm. Do all these guys have this charm? I like them, I like being around them as a family. Smiling a bit at him, I passed out in his embrace.

Hope you like it

Hope you like it. 🎀🧡 I'm posting after a long time. Sorry, I had my stuff going on. I'll update frequently now. Love love ❤

Thank you for reading 🎀🦕