✧༺ 13 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

She stepped out of my mansion, I mean our mansion, getting confused to why people were bowing to her

She stepped out of my mansion, I mean our mansion, getting confused to why people were bowing to her. I chuckled at her cuteness seeing her bow back to everyone on the way. Last night when I left Seo-yeon at her place, I saw a black car standing not to far from her house, But then I saw that the window of the car was a little bit down, I know what that person was doing, he was clicking her pictures. I told my driver to follow him and when I caught him, I got to know he's one of crystal's man. I told this to Namjoon hyung and he said that he'll take care of it and told me to keep Seo-yeon protected.

"Bring the dresses, I'll chose them for my princess." I said to the guard, he bowed and called all the designers inside. I sat on my couch and started analysing the dresses. They showed me a baby pink small dress, I liked it but it's too reveling, she can wear whatever she wants, but today my hyungs and her parents will be there too. Then they showed me a wine colour dress, it was good but it will be lose on her, I checked her waist when I made her sit on my lap. That's when the perfect dress came in front of me, it was black dress that will reach up till her mid thigh I guess, it will define her body curves and make her skin glow more. "I'll chose this one, show me some purses too." They kept the dress aside and started showing some purses, I liked the one that was white the brand was chanel and it will go with her dress. "This one, some jewelry." I chose the flowers one. I want to see her in those. I want to spoil my princess. My cute little sexy princess. I smirked at the thought.

"Pack these all, and send them to the address I've texted you." They all bowed at me and left. I felt good, she's going to be mine soon, I love that thought, Mine, all mine. I smiled to myself, that's when I got a message.

𝙳𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎? 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚠. ;)

𝙿.𝚂 - 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢.

- 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕

This fucking bitch, once she's in my hands I'm going to torture her so much that she'll beg me to kill her. I swear of she even touched a hair strand of Seo-yeon, I won't just sit and watch. I'll ruin her. I called hobi hyung.

"Hey JK."

"Hyung, I want you to send atleast 50 guard to Seo-yeon's place. Please."

"Alright. Don't worry."

"Thank you, I can always count on you hyung."

"My pleasure, JK."

I held my head in frustration, please be safe princess, I can't lose you now. I instantly called her, one ring, two ring, why the fuck isn't she picking. She picked up after the 5th ring.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT PICKING UP YOUR PHONE FAST!!!???" I didn't plan to yell at her but the thought of losing her made me. She remained quiet, I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

"Just tell me you're okay." I said in a deep voice, I don't how she manages to bring me this soft for her.

"Hm, I'm alright, why?" She replied a bit hesitant, why is she always so unsure talking to me?

"Where are you?"

"I just reached home. Wait! Are these guards yours?"

"Just stay inside your house no need to step out till evening." With that I cut the call. She's okay, she's alright, don't worry Jungkook.

After today she will always be protected. I'm not leaving her alone.

Are you all liking the story? Is it boring? Give me some suggestions please

Give me some suggestions please. Thank you

Thanks for reading 🎀💜