✧༺ 33 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

I saw Jungkook exiting the restaurant and talking to someone on phone

I saw Jungkook exiting the restaurant and talking to someone on phone. I was seated in the car and the anxiety was killing me, it wasn't that I cared about that boy. The anxiety was that this was happening because of me, that boy was in danger because of me. I am a person who saves lives, on the other hand there is Jungkook who takes them, I didn't wanted someone to get hurt because of me.

He sat inside the car, but the driver didn't, the windows were tinted and i don't know what he has on his mind. I want to ask what he did but right now I'm actually a bit -just a bit- scared of him. He sat there like a statue like he was waiting for me to speak. He wasn't wearing his blazer and his shirt's sleeves were rolled up, his tattoos were on full display, if it wasn't for the situation I would have been fangirling. Those hair slicked back, that tie falling off it's place and those piercings, he gave off those 'rich bratty bad boys' vibe right now.

Should I ask him? I think he's waiting for me to speak or is it that he's planning my murder because no one plans a murder out loud. Stop it Seo-yeon, you're overthinking. I took a deep breath -I'm going to do the thing that people fears- and asked him.

"Um, Jungkook..... Did you..." What the hell. My face shrunken, I can't even form sentences now!! What the fuck. He glared at me with those burning eyes -that was hot- that it made me gulp. Moving closer to me he kept his hands on the door and now his fucking face was inches away from me, I can feel his breath on my lips, his one eyebrow was raised and the look on his face made me a bit -JUST A BIT- wet down there.

"Are you asking me if I killed him, princess?" I sucked a sharp breath at his words. That sounded seductive. He lightly pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear and looked at me like he was playing a game with his prey before eating it. I slightly nodded and his expression darkened.

"May I ask, why you're so worried about him?" He asked in a soft tone but the warning was clear. At this I started biting my lower lip unknowingly, I want to tell him that I'm not worried about him, I'm worried about myself that if something happened to that boy because of me I won't be able to sleep for nights. But nothing came out, it was like I'm in a hurricane and i can't get out of here. The words seemed too much for me to even pronounce them.

"Stop biting your lips princess, or I'll do it for you." This time his voice was 2 octave down. I left my lip and focused on him.

"Now tell me, why do you care about him?"

"I don't care about him, it's just..... Just that I don't want him.... To get hurt because of me. I'm a doctor Jungkook, I save lives, you on the other hand takes them. You said I'm yours. I'm not a thing you can own Jungkook, I'm a human who have feeling. You can't own a person. It's not love, you're just obsessed, it's just attraction, you can't-" My words got cut off when I felt his warm lips on mine. It wasn't a rough kiss, it was soft like he was telling me something with this kiss. His one hand wrapped around my waist where as the second hand was on the door behind me. Why am I not pushing him? He pulled out from the kiss and looked at my shocked form.

"Tell me, does this feel like 'just attraction' to you?" He kept his forehead on mine. "Speak something princess. I want to hear it from you, does this feel like attraction to you?" My mind went blank all I could think of was his lips on mine, what are you doing Seo-yeon? I'm going to do the thing I'll probably regret later but right now it feels right. I pulled him closer but his shirt collor and kissed him, it wasn't rough, it was a lovely kiss. He smiled while kissing and pulled me up, now I had my both legs either side of Jungkook and his hands were gripping my waist. My hands were roaming in his hair. I've never felt to powerful, like I'm doing now. Pulling out of the kiss, I didn't open my eyes, I dont like him, I don't even know him properly still this kiss felt so right. He smiled at me.

"I love you, though I won't deny that I'm obsessed with everything you do. But seriously, give me a chance and I'll prove it to you. I'm trying princess, I'm trying very hard for you to accept me, I know I lose my temper easily but I'm trying. I want you and me together, I want us. I want you to love me too. I NEED you princess. Please. Just one chance. If you're still not satisfied you can leave, I won't stop you. But right now, I beg you, please, just give me a chance." My breath hitched when he begged me with those eyes, his eyes were the same as his childhood photo, the shine and anticipation that his eyes showed were beyond my reach.

I nodded softly "okay, but if you mess up, I won't look back while leaving."

"I promise I won't."

I know you guys are enjoying a lot

I know you guys are enjoying a lot. Just wait there is a big plot on its way.

Thank you for reading 🎀🤍