✧༺ 37 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

Four days are left for our engagement

Four days are left for our engagement. Seo-yeon is much better now and tonight we're going to a bachelorette of one of my old friend. I'm taking Seo-yeon with me so that she can feel a bit better. I'm sitting on the couch waiting for her to get ready and come down. Well it's been half an hour since I'm sitting here and she still haven't arrived. I'm getting impatient. I tossed my phone on the couch and stood up, walking towards our bedroom.

I knocked on the door and heard a small come in. Walking inside I saw her standing in front of the mirror, she was looking at me. God this beauty was actually blinding me. She's wearing  a wine coloured off shoulder dress. With a small necklace and earrings and light makeup. I was awestruck looking at her.  Wait! She was ready then why wasn't she coming down?

"What's taking you so long?" I asked, and that's when I saw in the mirror that her dress's zip was open. I chuckled to myself  "you should have called me earlier." I said and turned her around, the whole time she didn't spoke anything.

"Is something wrong?" I asked while zipping her dress. My fingers touch her milky skin and I can feel her shivering under my touch. She cleared her throat. "I'm nervous. I've not been out in like a month. I have social anxiety. What if I have a panic attack? Or maybe an anxiety attack? What if I collapse?" I shushed her by placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"Just stay by my side. You'll be fine." She nodded a little and sighed. "Let's go." I held her hand and walked out of the mansion.

Reaching the place. I held her hand leading her to the main hall. The hall were full of young millionaires. We went to congratulate the couple and I started talking to my friends. "I'll be back." Seo-yeon said and walked towards the bathroom. I didn't pay much attention because everyone here knows who Seo-yeon is and they know what I can do if anyone touches her. These days Seo-yeon has changed a lot. I don't understand what it is but when I look at her, she has those eyes which shows guilt. I mostly ignore it thinking its just my imagination but I know it isn't.

After sometime when she didn't come back I looked around the hall to see her sitting with a guy and laughing. "What the fuck." I cursed and went towards them with my blood boiling.

I stood in front of them and looked at Seo-yeon. "Ahh.... Jungkook, meet him. He's Mingyu. And Mingyu he's Jungkook." She smiled and said. That Mingyu guy bowed a little and again looked at Seo-yeon smiling. Why is he smiling!? Should I stitch his lips. Stop smiling at my woman!!!

"Let's have dinner Seo-yeon." I said and pulled her with me. She gasped "oh, bye Mingyu, let's have a talk later." She said that made me hold her hand in a tighter grip. She winced at it but I was too blinded by jealousy. We sat on a table but that Mingyu guy still maintained his eyes on her.

I clenched Seo-yeon upper thigh, she stiffened in her place and looked at me with wide eyes. "J-Jungkook..... What?" She tried taking my hand off her but who are we kidding? I'm way stronger than her. "You were having a little to much fun with that Mingyu guy, weren't you princess?" I said and dug my nails deeper.

"J-Jungkook, it hurts. He's just a friend Jungkook why are you so hyped about it?" She again applied force to remove my hand but she couldn't.

"Don't fuck with me Seo-yeon, get his eyes off you, or I'll fuck you on this table right in front of him." She looked at me with horror in her eyes.

"You won't do it." She said in a low voice.

"Trust me darling, I can do it. And I don't care where we are, who is watching us Or what others say. I can do anything to show them who you belong to."

Thank you for reading 📖🎀