✧༺ 43 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

I saw her walking towards me with a white rose bouquet and looking stunning as always

I saw her walking towards me with a white rose bouquet and looking stunning as always. Smile wasn't leaving my face. Even in a crowd of people she shines different, in a place of dandelions that are swept away with winds she's my rose, a bit of pain when I touch her but her beauty hides her thorns.

She stood in front of me, I held my hand in front of her to help her get on the stage. She smiled and took my hand. Anyone can tell how nervous I am right now. Clearing my throat I looked towards Namjoon hyung and saw him smiling proudly. I sighed and focused back on Seo-yeon. I don't know how but she's become a part of my life, suddenly everything is about her.

"GO JUNGKOOK!!" I heard my hyungs shout. I looked at them and gave them a firm nod. I went on my knees and opened the ring box in front of her. "Will you marry me?" She bit her lips and nodded. I slipped the ring in her finger and kissed her. The kiss was passionate but then I something wet, pulling back I saw her crying. "I'm sorry Jungkook." She said and looked down. Suddenly the room was filled with people more like guards pointing their guns at me. Hyungs and I wasn't ready for this but still we had our guns.

Looking back at Seo-yeon I saw her opening her dress and let it fall on the ground, she was wearing all back inside, like a mafia? What is happening?

"What are you doing Seo-yeon?" I asked, she looked at me with a small smile but still her eyes held tears. "Don't you remember me Jungkook? Don't you all remember me?" She looked at hyungs.

"Don't you all remember the incident 5 years ago? The way you killed a man in his own wedding, the way you snatched a child from his mother and killed him. The way you made a bride, a widow on her wedding day. Don't you all remember that?" Her tears started making their way on her cheeks. I remember it, but I didn't know the woman there was Seo-yeon. I lowered my gun and so did my hyungs.

"Jungkook, do you think a normal girl would take a risk and go through that alley way even though it has the most murder incidents?" I can't think anything right now. This is the biggest betrayal I've ever had. Her voice echoed in my ear 'What if I betray you?' She looked back at Namjoon hyung.

"Namjoon, do you think a normal person would go to that washroom in that dark scary place?" She's talking about the day she ran away. God! What the hell is going on? Lia came and stood beside Seo-yeon. What the fuck! She was one of the most trusted maid.

"Yoongi... Do you think anyone could have hacked in your computers with that tight security? I needed someone who can give me permission to enter your computers. That was done by Lia."

"Taehyung, you should have checked the background of the hospital's director, why do you think he let me be a doctor there? And that to with a high post?" So the director was also involved?

"Jin..... I'm thankful for everything you did but......you were the one who was holding me back that day, you were the one who didn't let me go to save my son. I-"  I don't know why but seeing her cry like that made my heart ache.

"I begged you.... To let me go but you didn't. And you Jimin. I know you're my brother but I didn't expect you to kill a child. You shot my son. You killed him." I want her to take everything out today. I want her to leave her grudge and listen to what actually happened.

"I wanted to let go of the past and start a new journey with you." She looked at me, this time my eyes filled with tears, she was going through all this alone, no one was there to support her, I understand why she did all this, after all we shouldn't have taken that contract.

"But everytime I see you, I remember him. How can I be with the person who killed him? How can you be in my life when you're the one who destroyed it?" She wiped her tears.

"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to know how I felt all these years." She said and turned around to leave but I was fast enough to hold her hand.

"Princess.... Listen to me please." I said. She turned around and looked at me with an expressionless face. "Jung-"

"I know we did wrong and I can't bring back what has already happened but I can clear out the misunderstandings. Please..... Just please give me a chance to explain." She looked at me with disbelief.

"So you want to say that it wasn't you who did it? It wasn't you who killed them?" I shook my head. "I'm not saying it wasn't us who killed them but we were on a contract. If we didn't kill them, all seven of us would have died. You know what type of contract they are, you're a mafia too."

"Who....?" I know she's trying hard not to cry. I held her hand giving it a light squeeze.

"The Kims."

Thank you for reading 📖💞