✧༺ 48 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

When Seo-yeon left she didn't pack her whole stuff, some of her clothes, perfume and her scent still lingered here

When Seo-yeon left she didn't pack her whole stuff, some of her clothes, perfume and her scent still lingered here. It was a curse as well as a blessing. Curse cause all I can see is her, on the chair reading a novel, or inside the walkin closet choosing what to wear. And blessing as in I could still feel her beside me. I know she betrayed me and that I should move on from her but i didn't fucking know it was this hard. I've seen couples break up and move on quickly but i can't bring myself to move on. I try to sympathies with her, I understand why she did that and if I have a chance with her again, I'll do anything in the world that can bring her back to me.

Sitting in this empty room all by myself, it feels cold. Her those playful eyes when she did something wrong but knew I won't scold her for that. That boldness in her, those soft lips that held such beautiful smile.

"Jungkook, are you ready?" My thoughts were cut off when I heard Namjoon hyung speak. He was standing in the doorway and looking at me with soft eyes. I assume because of the perfume bottle I was holding. It was Seo-yeon's. Sighing I kept the bottle back in its place, I've never displaced any of her belonging here.

"Hmm.... I'm ready." I said and walked out of the room with hyung following me behind. We all are leaving for a mission in Australia. I don't know why this is so urgent, I didn't know about it till yesterday and I've done everything in such a rush, that now I'm not even sure if I've kept all my necessities.

"Jimin you've checked everything right? We're not outnumbered?" Jin hyung asked in his professional way. He's a devil when it comes to missions.

"Hm, everything is checked, I've even called for backups." He looked at me and said. I don't know why but after Seo-yeon's departure Jimin hyung has been closed off. He speaks less and all his attention is on work. After all she is his sister and when I'm the one devastated  after knowing that i was the one who killed Yoon-jae, her lover. Then it must be extremely hard for Jimin after he got to know that it was him who ruined his sister's life.

"Are we all ready?" Jin hyung asked and everyone in the room gave him a curt nod.

It will take us atleast a day to reach Australia, so I've dressed comfortably, I haven't got much sleep in the past week, if you see me carefully, you can see the purple shade under my eyes. Oh god I miss her so fucking much, if she was here I would have kissed her, held her in my arms and never let her go. But I understand she has a war to fight and I dont want to be a distraction for her. I write to her everyday and I don't expect her to reply. Atleast she knows that I'm there for here. I don't want to get in her way but if someone else does, I'll burn that person alive and I won't regret it.

Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung came to sit beside me in our private jet. Taehyung hyung kept his hand on mine and gave it a light squeeze. "Are you okay?" He asked in a soft tone, I know how close he had gotten to Seo-yeon, and it affected him too but he never showed it, I guess for the sake of me. I gave him a small smile and nodded. "I'm alright, what about you?" He leaned back on his chair and I swear I saw tears brimming in his eyes.

"It feels empty without her, she used to nag at me for everything, even though most of the times I was right." I chuckled at the memories of both of them fighting. I used to think how was I suppose to handle both of them after marriage. "I know its her fault for what she did but I can't bring myself to accuse her. All I could think of is what she must have felt when 'we' took everything away from her. What you said that day made me think how wrong we were to sigh that contract with the Kims." His voice cracked a bit but he still continued. "She was like a sister I never imagined I could have. No! She's still my sister." I always knew that Taehyung hyung was a little emotional but I never saw him so vulnerable. I blame Seo-yeon for that, she made everyone feel.

Jimin hyung cleared his throat and tapped Taehyung hyung's shoulder. I know he's hiding his emotions, among three of us, He's the eldest and I know what responsibility he has. He can't break down in front of us though I want him to express his emotions and let everything out. I want him to feel light but just like everytime he's going to shut down again. I hope all this ends soon and I'll be able to bring back Seo-yeon, my princess.

 I hope all this ends soon and I'll be able to bring back Seo-yeon, my princess

Thank you for reading

Thank you for reading. ❣️🌼