✧༺ 5 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

N E X T   D A Y

N E X T   D A Y

I reached the central hospital, I wanted to meet my princess. And yeah, you can guess who's coming with me, Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung. I told them about her yesterday, well they got it out of me.

I went inside the hospital and went to the receptionist.

"Kim. Seo-yeon" I can tell by his face that he's shocked to see me but still tells me about her without any questions. I told my hyungs to wait here, they wanted to meet her but I know how she's going to act, so it's not the best time.

I went towards her cabin, I was going to knock when I heard some muffled voices. Don't tell me she's fucking someone. Instead of knocking I opened the door, I don't care even if they both are naked. I'll break that guys bones who dared to touch what's mine.

My blood boiled when I saw a boy sitting too close to her and they both were discussing something on the computer. They were so close that if they turn there heads towards each other they'll probably kiss. They both looked at me.

"Get out." I said to the boy. He's already scared. He got up but Seo-yeon held his hand. "Stay here Min-jun, and what's your problem?" She asked looking at me.

"You don't want to know my problem, princess. Let him go, it will be good for both of you." She slowly let his hand go. The boy rushed out of her cabin.

I took predatory steps towards her. She stood up from her chair. I stood in front of her, she looks so small.

"Are you fucking him behind my back?" I asked while gritting my teeth. I never let my anger take control but in front of her it's like I lose control on myself.

"What?" She chuckled. "Behind your back? Well. I have the guts to fuck him or anyone in front of you, Mr. Jeon." She said.

I smirked at her, I'm boiling inside but I don't want to show her how much effect she had on me. "Don't play with fire, princess. You'll burn."

Her lips twitched. "Stop calling me that." She said narrowing her eyes. I took a step ahead, she can't go anywhere, behind her is a wall and in front is her desk. She's trapped just like I want her to be. I kept my one hand on the wall behind her looking at her. She's so small that she can't even fight against me. I bent down to her height and She leaned back on the wall.

"And what am I calling you princess?" I raised my one eyebrow and said in a low intimidating voice.

"You just called me by that again. I'm not your princess." She said still not leaving her attitude.

"Then what should I call you? Sweetheart? Darling? Love?" I asked now smiling at her. She's damn cute.

"Nothing, I have a name. It's Kim. Seo. Yeon. Call me by my name." I smiled at her. I like teasing her she's one of a kind.

"That doesn't go with me, come on princess I want you to meet someone." I again teased her. I took her hand in mine dragging her to meet my hyungs.

"I said I'm not your princess." I chuckled. I got her out of her cabin and saw hyungs standing near the reception. I dragged her and made her stand in front of them. She had a pout. I chuckled and introduced her to them.

"Hyung this is my princess." I said and looked at her.

"I'm not his princess. My name is Kim Seo-yeon." They laughed at her and she's still pouting.

"Seo-yeon. There is an emergency." The receptionist said. I saw her going back to her doctor mode.

"Alright, thanks." She said and went towards the emergency room. I followed her and hyungs followed me. The emergency room had glass windows so I can see and hear what's going inside.

She went inside checking that man's heart beat. "What happened?" She asked the people standing there. "He got into an accident." She started pressing his body. I don't like her touching other man. When she pressed that man's waist he hissed. She opened his shirt. My hands clenched, Jimin hyung kept his hand on my shoulder. "It's her job, jungkook."

I kept looking at her. When she opened his shirt, there was a black mark on his waist. It was like a clot. "Bring me the an empty blood bag." She said to her colleague. She cut that clot and collected that blood in the blood bag.

"Send him for a CT scan. And Min-jun come to my cabin with his reports." She said to the same boy who was with her in the cabin. My blood boiled hearing her say this. I didn't wanted to hurt her so I went to the director's cabin.

"Jungkook, you're overreacting now. It's her job. She might have seen her patients buttholes too." Taehyung hyung shrugged his shoulder stating the obvious. That was the last straw. I went inside the direction's cabin. He got up from his seat bowing in front of us.

"Find a replacement for Seo-yeon. She ain't working here. She'll be my personal doctor. I'll give her a place to live and a good amount."

Jungkook when he saw Seo-yeon pouting

Thanks for reading 📖💖