✧༺ 17 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

It's evening already, he asked me to have lunch with him downstairs in noon but i refused so he sended it to my so called 'room'

It's evening already, he asked me to have lunch with him downstairs in noon but i refused so he sended it to my so called 'room'. I really don't want to be near him. I don't know why but he has that dominating aura and I'm not a person that will listen to just anybody, so to maintain my mental piece I decided to stay away from him.

The view outside from these big windows is alluring, I can stand here and look at it for hours. It's peaceful just how it was before, when he was there. He was my peace, my beautiful view that I can stare for hours and never get bored. He came with a younger self of him too.

Flashback

"Mommy." I turned back to the voice and saw a boy not any older than 4 years. What is he doing in this medical school? And why is he calling me mommy? I sat in front of him holding his little hands in mine.

"Hey little boy, where are your parents?" Instead of replying he hugged me, I hugged him back, took him in my arms and stood up. He's so small, well I don't like children but something about him is different, I guess the fact that he called me mommy.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Seo-yeon. Did he disturb you? I'm really sorry. Hwan come to dad." I saw Yoon-jae, he's from my class, wait!? He's a dad? The little boy whose name I just got to know, hugged me tighter when he heard his dad calling him. I looked at Yoon-jae and he was continuously calling Hwan to come to him, but the boy wasn't listening.

"It's okay Yoon-jae. Let's go outside, we're being too loud here." I said when I saw people giving us wierd glances. I started walking towards the main gate of our medical school, there is a park just in front of it, heading there I was hearing only one word from Hwan, 'mommy' he was repeating it like a damaged radio.

Reaching there, I turned towards Yoon-jae "you're a dad?" I asked him, he had his head low and wasn't answering. Omg Seo-yeon can't you keep your mouth shut. Look you made him upset. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Hwan why don't you go to dad?" I asked the boy changing the subject.

"I want mommy only." He said, god he's cute. I didn't wanted to break it to him but I guess his father had enough. "Hwan get down, I'm not taking your shit anymore." Yoon-jae said, in a dangerous voice. This made me gulp. "W-why are you scolding him? He's just a kid." I said, scared that he will scold me next. Yoon-jae sighed and looked at me straight in my eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you and neither scold him. It's just frustrating." His eyes showed how tired he was, is he a single father? "Where is his mom? I think he wants her right now." I said in a low voice because I felt Hwan's head dropping on my shoulder.

"He doesn't have one." He just said that. I was right, well when am I not right? Anyway I looked at him and he was already staring at me, should I say this? I don't think this is a good idea but when he called me mommy, my insides all bursted. I liked how he called me mommy. "Yoon-jae, it's okay if he calls me mommy, I don't have a problem." I finally said it after so many thoughts, it's okay. I can atleast make one child happy and I don't have to do anything in this, he's just calling me mommy.

"Seo-yeon, I really appreciate it but dont you think it will affect your life? Like if you think of being in a relationship, don't you think this will be a barrier for you?" He said, he's right but I've made my mind.

"It's okay, and I don't plan on dating right now, I'll think about all this after I have a stable job."

"Thank you, really." I just smiled at him. The little boy on my shoulder looked up at his father and then pointed at me "mommy" He said and hugged me keeping his right cheek on my left one. I chuckled at him. Yoon-jae came in front of us and hugged me. It felt like I have a family. I'm 20 years old and having a family this young won't be bad. Keep dreaming Seo-yeon, they will also leave when this little boy finds his new mommy. But this moment, the way Yoon-jae is hugging me and the love I'm getting from the little boy I just met, it's peaceful.

End of flashback

I wish you were here with me, I would have been the happiest person alive. I'll always love you and my little boy. I wiped my tears, and closed the curtain when I heard a knock.

"Come in." It was jungkook. He came in and closed the door behind him. Coming towards me, he looked at my eyes. "Were you crying, princess?" I turned around not wanting him to see me weak. I want to be strong in front of him so he knows that I won't back down and marry him.

"No." I said in an emotionless manner so he doesn't hear my voice is shaking. My breath hitched when I felt him back hug me. "Leave me."

"Only if you agree to come and have dinner with me." This raccoon can't let me live in peace. When I didn't answer, he placed a wet kiss on my neck making me gasp. I wanted to turn around and slap the shit out of him but he tightened his hold on me. And placed another kiss just beside the first one.

"Ok ok, I'll have dinner with you, stop with your assault."

Thank you for reading 💖🎀