✧༺ 60 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

It's been a month after that incident and i can see that Seo-yeon is trying very hard to come back to her normal life, she has started talking and laughing more

It's been a month after that incident and i can see that Seo-yeon is trying very hard to come back to her normal life, she has started talking and laughing more. I can see improvement in her. We all shifted back to Korea, just a week ago.

After that incident everyone went through a lot, Hobi hyung and Suga hyung blamed themselves for whatever happened but we all know it wasn't their fault.

Seo-yeon never blamed anyone for all this, she focused on herself and us this whole month, she made plans for our dates and family trips with all the members. She was all okay in front of me but I hear her crying in the washroom.

I can't even imagine how hard it is for her but she's really strong. When I am so devastated, even though I got to know about her pregnancy after the incident, then how does she feel when she already knew she had a little baby inside her, she told me that she had already planned a lot for him/her.

The first 5 days were hell for all of us. Everyone of us was shocked. The biggest blessing for me was that Seo-yeon was alright. If I had to choose between the baby and Seo-yeon, I would have choosen Seo-yeon without a second thought. We can always try for another baby but I can't live without her.

"Jungkook, call Seo-yeon. Lunch is ready." I heard Jin hyung from the kitchen. Yeah, when we all are living together I don't think we need maids. I went upstairs to call Seo-yeon, opening te door I saw her sitting on the window sill.

"Princess." I said and she looked at me with a smile.

"Let's go, lunch is ready." Nearing her, I held her close to me. She giggled at my grip. "Hm, I'm hungry." She whispered and got up from her place. "Jungkook." I hummed in response, walking with her to the dining room. "Why don't we all go for a long vacation?" She said, I looked at her, that's the only thing that can keep her mind off things. I smiled and pecked her lips. "Sure. Tell me where you want to go and pack your bags till tomorrow. We'll go for a 3 month vacation." I said ad she smiled pecking my lips.

"EVERYONE, WE'RE GOING ON A VACATION." I heard hobi hyung. We all taked and laughed together.

We all are healing each other without even knowing. Looking at them I realise that family isn't defined by blood or last names. It is defined by commitments and love, it means showing up on ones darkest days, to have each other's back. It means choosing to love each other even at the time where it's hard to even like each other. It means never giving up on each other.