✧༺ 52 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

I went inside but didn't make any eye contact with Jungkook

I went inside but didn't make any eye contact with Jungkook. I can feel his eyes on me but I'm not in a state to look at him. Call me a coward but my mental health is my priority. My guards came near and held their guns in an alarming position, they were just waiting for me to give them a signal. They all are well trained.

I came and stood beside Jin giving him a look of disapproval. "You all can't even handle such a small mission? You all need more training, don't take this as an insult but this would have been handled by your guards, if you trained them well you wouldn't have to be here." Rolling my eyes I looked at all them except Jungkook.

"All of you move out. My guards will handle it...... And you all." I pointed at the guards. "Make sure no girl gets hurt, I don't want to see a single scar on anyone of them." They all gave me a firm nod. I motioned them to get out but non of them moved. I raised an eye brow and looked at them in annoyance. Why am I getting annoyed? I guess because of the look they gave me when I entered,the look the screamed betrayer. I looked at Jimin and he told everyone to move out. They did.

I chuckled and followed them. We moved out and walked towards our cars. I received a call from Mingyu oppa.

"Hmm." From the corner of my eyes I saw everyone of them looking a me. "Their drugs are on the way to the country side, I guess they are using ships for trading."

"What!? Oppa, didn't you say they were trading by air? I've sent my guards there." I kept my voice calm though I wasn't, I've sent my guards on the airport, some of them are here and the rest are in seoul. I need to handle this by myself.

"I know you are going there alone. Don't worry, I've send some of my people they'll help you. And Seo-yeon. Take care." He said and hung up. I called for one of my guard who was guarding outside. "Take them all to my mansion." He bowed and left to take out the car.

"Where are you going?" From the moment I entered, this is the first time I heard Jungkook speak. Turning around I looked at him straight in his eyes. I suddenly grew nervous. "I have some business I need to take care of. You all stay at my place for the time being. I'll be there soon." I said and turned around to leave.

"I'm coming with you." Jungkook said and I heard his footsteps coming closer to me. I took a deep breath and looked back. I saw all of them standing behind. Like they were ready to come with me.

"You can't come with me. It's not your business." I tried to leave but. "If it's your business, then it's mine too." Jungkook said. I'm getting late. I need to reach there before those drug containers. I sighed and nodded. "Okay, get in fast." I sat on the drivers seat and jungkook got in the passenger seat. Everyone else took another car. It will take the containers 7 hours to reach there and if we ride 120km/hr then we'll reach there in 6.5 hrs. Let's go then. I fastened the seatbelt. And looked at Jungkook only to find him staring at me.

"What?" I asked.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked. This took me by surprise. I didn't know what to say.
"Wha-" My words were cut of by his lips on mine, he kept his hands on my cheeks and deepened the kiss. My eyes widened but I didn't push him. He broke the kiss for a while "I missed you damn much!" Saying this his lips again smashed against mine. I still didn't push him, I guess I missed him too. This time. I started moving my lips, it made him smile. With one hand he opened my seatbelt and pulled me on his lap. It was like he was controlling my body. I sat on him with both my legs on his side. His hands went to my hips and my hands in his hair.

This felt good. The way our lips were moving, the way his hands were on my hips and the way my body was out of control, it was pleasure.

I broke the kiss when I was getting out of breath but didn't move away from him. Our breaths were mixing and I just wanted to stop everything around me so that I can live this moment again.

He looked at me straight in the eyes, his eyes promising me things I can't even imagine. He placed a peck on my lips and said.

"I won't leave you, let's go through this together. I don't want to lose you. I promise to not become a barrier here. I'll support you. Please. I can't continue living without you. I love you princess. Please."

Thank you for reading 📖🦋