✧༺ 26 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

I didn't wanted to leave Seo-yeon and wanted to apologize for what I did, but I had to leave, I have some business I need to take care of

I didn't wanted to leave Seo-yeon and wanted to apologize for what I did, but I had to leave, I have some business I need to take care of. Jin hyung told me he had already talked to her. I hope she forgives me.

Reaching our head quaters, Namjoon hyung told me to get ready for a mission and that it will take atleast 3 days to return, also we can't have our phones with us. So here I am calling my princess to tell her I won't be available for 3 days. I also need to call my guards and tell them to increase the security.

Lia picked up the call.

"Greetings Sir."

"Lia, where is Seo-yeon?"

"Queen is in your room, sir."

"Give her the phone, I need to talk to her."

"Yes, sir."

I heard a grumbling sound and then heard her sweet voice. "Who is it?" I didn't hear lia saying anything, I guess she just passed the phone to her.

"Hello?" I automatically smiled hearing her voice.

"Princess." The other side got silent. "I'm going on a business trip and won't be back till 3 days minimum, it can take more time. So take care of yourself." She still didn't speak. I sighed "princess, are you listening?" She cleared her throat which made me chuckle. She was listening. After a minute of silence I again sighed, I wanted to hear her voice, I won't be able to for the next 3 days.

"I'm sorry, princess....... I swear I didn't mean to do....that. I-"

"Saying you didn't mean to do that thing doesn't mean you didn't do it." This left me speechless, I didn't know what to say, and how to tell her that I was really sorry.

"I-" I was again cut of when I realized that she has hung up. Looking at the blank screen, I heard someone cough, more like trying to control their laugh. Turning to the voice I saw all the members standing there, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were smiling, Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung were trying to control their laugh and suga hyung had a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked looking at all of them one by one.

"Nothing..... Let's go." Jin hyung said giving a side eye to the people laughing, it made them stop abruptly."

We sat inside our cars and left for our mission. In these couple of days, someone who was lower in rank in mafia, shoot up unexpectedly. And gained the 2nd rank suppressing us. Reaching that place suddenly has to do something with a big person involved. As that person is new, he hasn't set up any radars and stuff, so we should fight them when they least expect it, we want to get back our title.