✧༺ 19 ༻✧

S E O - Y E O N

It wasn't that tough, I easily got out of his mansion, even the guard didn't stop me

It wasn't that tough, I easily got out of his mansion, even the guard didn't stop me. Is it some type of trap? But now I'm pretty scared cause it's already night and I don't have a place to stay, I didn't go to my parents house, they'll probably call Jungkook and tell him to take me back. I don't know why I thought this, but my gut told me not to go there. I should have worn his tshirt, this shirt is a bit big on me, and the shoulders slide down.

So many problems, first I don't have a place to stay. Second I don't even know anyone here, third I don't have money, fourth this shirt is to big for me, five it's fucking cold outside. When I was inside the mansion there were inbuilt heaters. So i didn't had to wear any sweater but here it's freaking cold. My legs are shivering. Why are lesser people on roads, what time is it? What if someone kidnaps me and sell me for human trafficking? Seo-yeon, your mind has to ruin everything, now I'm scared. Should I go to the police station? But what of Jungkook is there filing a complaint of me missing? What should I do?

Fuck you Seo-yeon you should have stayed at the mansion for some more time and thought of a plan. Now look at yourself roaming like some nomad. Why am I this? This is the reason mom must have abandon you. You're really reckless. The place is really dark, should I go back to the mansion? This way is better than seeing Jungkook. I saw a public washroom on the corner of the alley. Going towards it, I felt someone whisper something not to far from me. But I didn't quite understand, shrugging it off, I went inside the washroom, huh this is heaven, I didn't realize in all these problems, I was torturing my blader. Now I feel at ease.

Just as I got out of the public washroom, I was pushed to the wall with a great force, my head literally smashed!! What the fuck. I held my head sliding down, I looked up to see two men standing there. I couldn't see there faces as the street light was behind them, my vision was blurred but I didn't black out, it wasn't enough to make me black out. One of them sat in front of me and started caressing my naked thigh. My head felt like it was being hammered. I shifted in my place and pulled my shirt down, I saw the other guy unbuckling his pants but it's still blur. The one who was sitting started unbuttoning my shirt. I had no energy to fight but I still resisted. I pulled his hands off me and tried standing up taking the support of the wall.

"The first one wasn't enough for you?" The one who was standing said. He came closer and took a handful of my hair and again smashed my head on the wall. I screamed in pain but still didn't black out, he didn't smash it that hard. He just wanted to make me submit. Which I won't, even if I'm dying. At this moment, I was wishing for Jungkook to find me. I don't want to become a fuck toy for them. My energy drained with that smash. I just sat on the ground, holding my head.

The one who was sitting in front of me, came and tore my shirt away. He had torn the sleve and the part near my chest. I tried pushing him but this time I had no power, the tears I was holding finally slide down. Please, Jungkook, mom and dad, someone please save me. He sat on me and started sucking my neck, my head was bleeding at this point, I need to do something. I can't just submit. I again attempted to push him but still in vain. I cried harder when he bit me, he literally bit me like an animal, I can feel blood oozing from that place. The other one had already took off his pants and I don't want to say what I saw. "N-no. Leave me." I cried in agony but these monsters didn't listen. The one who was on me was touching and pinching my breast. I feel disgusted.

The second one came towards me, I can't see his face but I know he's smirking. The one on me started going down. "NO, PLE-" just as I was about to shout, he slammed his hand on my mouth preventing me from screaming. The other one pinned my hands on the floor and brought his that thing on near my face. I was shaking my head, but they didn't care. The one on me was kissing my stomach while the other one was playing with his thing. I turned my face to the other side not wanting to see it.

My tears were flowing non-stop. Please Jungkook, please just save me. Using all the power left in me, I kicked the one on me on the place where sun doesn't shine. He groaned in pain and the one who was holding my hand got up and helped his partner. C'mon Seo-yeon, this is your chance. I stood up leaning on the wall and tried walking, but as I took a step ahead my head felt heavy. The bleeding had stopped but it still hurts like hell. Please Seo-yeon, please don't stop. I kept begging myself to keep going, but again, I was thrown on the ground, this time with a greater force, I cried in pain when my shoulder came in contact with the floor. I didn't even have the energy to shout for help now.

Just when one of them was going to hit me, I heard a gun shot and the one behind shouted in pain. I just lied there, even my head didn't allow me to see who it was. A group of people surrounded us and someone picked me up in bridal style. I can't see who he is, cause my vision is blurred. Why can't I just black out? This shit pains like hell. Whoever it was, he was really warm. I kept my head on his shoulder and hugged him tighter. My tears didn't stop. They fell like a waterfall. Thank you. Thank you so much for saving me.

The person kept me in the back seat and opened the car light. That's when I saw him. Jungkook. I can feel his jaw clenched, the anger his eyes held. But he refrained himself from bursting. I hugged him, tightly and cried on his shoulder. I don't care if he's my kidnapper, or the person forcing me to marry him. Right now I was safe, saved by him, saved from being a whore, saved from being a fuck toy. That's the thing which mattered to me.

"T-thank you, really."

Thank you for reading 🎀🎠