✧༺ 59 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

"I will, believe me

"I will, believe me.... I will bring him back." She desperately wanted yoongi hyung to say that he believed her but he never did. I looked at him and he had his eyes down. She left his hand and ran out. I looked at hyung. "Hyung...." I said, he looked up at me. "She doesn't know how to swim." All of them shot their heads up to look at me. "Then how the fuck will she save him!?" Jin hyung said looking worried. "If she doesn't know how to
swim, she'll fucking drown while saving him." I heard Jimin hyung.

We all ran to the door and found that it was locked. What the hell!!?

"OPEN THE DOOR!!" we all were shouting but it was of no use. The door is pretty big, it won't open like this. Seo-Yeon and hobi hyung, please be safe.

"We need to break it." Taehyung said and looked at all of us. We pushed the door together and at some point I heard a creek. "It's going to break, put more force." The door burst open with the last push.

I searched for Seo-Yeon but she was no where. I looked at the guy standing going inside his car. "Where is Seo-Yeon!!?" He looked at me with anger. "Get in the car." We all sat down and he accelerated to the highest speed.

I looked outside the window and I didn't even realise my tears were flowing. I've become so fucking weak when it comes to Seo-Yeon. Dammit why does she make me so fucking worried. I know if Seo-Yeon is there, she'll save Hobi hyung but who the fuck is going to save her!!?

He stopped the car in middle of a bridge, getting out of the car I saw two bodies laying on the floor with a bullet hole just between their forehead. I hurried to the railing and saw that the water was slowly turning red at a point.

Shit!! Without thinking much I jumped inside the river, I saw a transparent box and just behind it was Hobi hyung. I swimmed towards him and held his hand.

Bringing him near the surface of the water, I saw that he had injured himself. I took him to the river side, he was still conscious. "She's still inside!" He whispered. My eyes widened hearing him. "SHE'S STILL INSIDE, LEAVE ME AND GET HER." He shouted getting me out of my daze. I left him and dived again.

I looked everywhere but I couldn't find her. I again went to the surface to get enough air. Diving again, I went near the box and that's when I saw her, she was going down and it felt like she wasn't conscious anymore. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!!

I tried reaching her but everytime I did she went more and more down. It was getting harder for me to breath but I have to get her out. She looked like she was frozen, she wasn't moving at all.

I went deeper and finally reached her hand. I pulled her upward to me and went to the surface of the water. Even she had hit a rock inside, her head was bleeding. I took her to the river side where everyone was standing. Jin hyung helped me pull her up, I took as much oxygen as I could.